Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 27, 2022
Watch: 'Libs of TikTok' reveals her identity, shares surprising offer made by GOP Governor
Chaya Raichik. I have been avoiding using the name of the citizen journalist behind "Libs of TikTok," only because I felt it wasn't appropriate when she didn't choose to be doxxed by whatsherface. We'll deal with the semantics of defining "doxxing" in a bit. But now that Chaya is out and about, we should put a name behind the person doing such important work. And, more importantly, the person who is also responsible for so many of us having content.
Chaya sat down with Tucker Carlson, where she revealed a surprising offer made by Gov. Ron DeSantis' office.
Wow. After @libsoftiktok wax doxxed and threatened, @GovRonDeSantis reached out and told her she could stay at the Governor’s Mansion. pic.twitter.com/PVJkqCt12H
— David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense (@davereaboi) December 27, 2022
[His office said] the Governor wanted me to give you a message. He said if you don't feel safe -- you or your family - and if you need a place to go, you can come to the Governor's mansion. We have a guest house. You can come and stay as long as you need.
I recently got the opportunity to thank @GovRonDeSantis in person. He was so gracious. Brushed it off. He said “of course! You do great work!” It wasn’t even a question for him. Genuinely a kindhearted person. https://t.co/R4CEqaxwQK
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) December 27, 2022
The cool thing is it wasn't done for publicity. If it was, and Washington Post's hit piece came out on April 10th, DeSantis would have said so himself on April 11th. Had Chaya not revealed this info, no one would know.
As for the doxxing -- because it is never doxxing when corporate media are the ones doing it -- critics will say that Chaya wasn't doxxed. She only had all of her personal information linked to a copy of her real estate license. However, the personal info wasn't printed IN the article and WaPo removed the link after the article was already published and people saw it. But, like, they took it down. So totally not doxxing.
Though, as I was grabbing links for this post, I was reminded that the Twitter Whistleblower testified 4000 Twitter employees could dox users on a whim. It makes you wonder if one of them leaked to Taylor Lorenz. And if there will be a Twitter Files on it.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
I'm Leaving The Blaze... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Teacher Shares Video Flipping Off Parents Upset She Pushes Her Woke Ideology on Preschool Students ›
- Watch: Ohio children's hospital offers 'gender-affirming care' to children as young as seven years old! ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- School Votes to Keep Sexually Graphic Book in Schools to Promote Inclusivity: 'It's a Resource to Refer to' ›
- To Own Pro-Lifers on TikTok, 'Mother' Tells Her Baby 'I Could Have Killed You' ›
- Watch: World's worst human rants about her dad being a Trump supporter... while eulogizing him at his funeral ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo and Taylor Lorenz Over Libs of TikTok Hit Piece ›
- Twitter Suspends Popular 'Libs of TikTok' Account, Citing Alleged 'Hateful Content' ›
- Twitter Locks Libs of TikTok Out of Account Over Ultra-Thread Exposing Grown Men Twerking for Little Kids ›
- Elon Musk Wants to Know Why Twitter is Okay With Users Threatening to Kill 'Libs of TikTok' ›
- Suspect in Times Square 'Jihadist' attack known by the FBI - Louder With Crowder ›
- Research shows how fast TikTok sends kids to suicide videos - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- COMMUNIST TIKTOK CEO TESTIFIES TO CONGRESS! (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›