Watch: ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask Gets Another Man Kicked Off a Flight, Stewardess Says It’s ‘FAA Regulation’
Nothing irks airlines more than “Let’s Go, Brandon.” It’s like verbal kryptonite or something. The specific combination of those words causes ears to bleed, tummies to hurt, and heads to explode. After this style icon was forced to cover his snazzy “Let’s Go, Brandon” mask, a more subdued approach was necessary, but even then, the lefties working for airlines aren’t going to let anyone slip through the cracks, lest some miserable shrew starts screaming for a manager.
Our guy today took the most subdued approach imaginable: he scribbled “Let’s Go, Brandon” onto his approved surgical mask. But the words were present, and that cannot be allowed.
This guy was reportedly kicked off a flight because he had \u201clet\u2019s go Brandon\u201d written on his mask and refused to change masks. @Allegiant employee claims it\u2019s an \u201cFAA regulation\u201dpic.twitter.com/4ipRbqggEB— Libs of Tik Tok (@Libs of Tik Tok) 1644974818
In the video, the flight attendant tells the man he must change out his mask for a new one, saying that it’s FAA regulation. I’d really like to see that regulation. Fox Business reports that Allegiant Airlines confirmed the man was removed from the flight and given a full refund.
In a statement, the airline explains how the FAA regulation bit works:
“The video in question depicts part of an incident involving a passenger who failed to comply with repeated crew member requests to adhere to the federal face mask policy. The passenger was removed from the flight and issued a refund for his fare. Disregarding instructions from flight crew members is prohibited by federal regulations and is grounds for removal from a flight where such conduct creates an unsafe environment. […] In April, the FAA adopted a zero-tolerance policy against unruly passenger behavior, which includes failure to comply with crew members’ instructions.”
Can the airline please point out where the regulation stipulates that a mask cannot have “Let’s Go, Brandon” printed on it? I can’t find it anywhere on the Department of Transportation’s FAQ. So, if flight personnel can simply tell you to do whatever they like, and failure to comply is considered a violation, where exactly are the limits of this provision?
The point is, of course, that there are no defined limits. They can apply this regulation however they see fit against whoever they desire. And it would seem they have their targets selected. After all, they’re just doing their part to quash the persistent insurrection.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Kicks Off Race with 'Let's Go Brandon!' - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Corrects Their Let's Go Brandon Hit Piece - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Let's Go Brandon' TikTok Dance Challenge is a Thing - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Troll Gets Chicago Airport to Page 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder With ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Sounds Off on What Let's Go Brandon Chant Means ... ›
- Country Music Star’s Wife Throws Shade at former-VP Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Country Music Star’s Wife Throws Shade at former-VP Biden ›
- Man Kicked Off Flight Over 'Let's Go, Brandon' Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Prevails! State Apologizes to Patriot, Let's Him Keep His 'Let's Go, Brandon' License Plate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Latino MLB All-Star Wears 'Let's Go Brandon' T-Shirt - Louder With Crowder ›