Did Stephen Colbert Plan an Insurrection With Adam Schiff's help? Depends on Your Definition of Insurrection.
While the Democrats continue their farcical January 6 committee hearings, it seems ironic that members of their own party would be engaged in an insurrection of their own. And it's even more fitting that those involved would be members of the left-wing media. I think we need a congressional investigation to get to the bottom of this, and until it's settled, those involved should rot in a DC prison.
Late Thursday, members of Stephen Colbert's staff were arrested for unlawful entry into the capitol building after having supposedly interviewed three Democratic politicians earlier in the day. According to Chad Pergram at Fox, the "The Late Show" staff had interviewed Adam Schiff, Stephanie Murphy, and Jake Auchincloss earlier that day, before being escorted out.
Apparently, an Auchincloss aide let them back in the office later, and they wondered about recording bits for the show without an escort or credentials. They were arrested around 8.30 PM EST.
Now, I have it on good authority that unlawfully entering the capitol building is what the kids are calling an insurrection. And I'm also told that this is very, very bad. And while I'm not sitting on the January 6 committee, it looks like Stephen Colbert's staff, obviously under his direction--we are going to need to get his phone records--were attempting to overthrow democracy.
I'm not the only one saying it, either.
\u201cWhat did the J6 committee know and when did they know it about the Colbert insurrection at the Capitol?\u201d— Mollie (@Mollie) 1655509932
\u201cIt\u2019s time to seize Adam Schiff\u2019s phone records to learn more about his role in the insurrection and the attempted attack on Lauren Boebert perpetrated by the coup plotters he illegally allowed into the building.\u201d— Sean Davis (@Sean Davis) 1655510043
\u201cWill democracy survive the Colbert insurrection? Only if we all work together to destroy everyone who ever knew anyone involved in it.\u201d— Mollie (@Mollie) 1655510858
Is this all stupid? Yes. Would the Democrats be saying the exact same stuff if this were a Fox News team or, hey, a bunch of Louder with Crowder guys? Definitely. So, maybe--just maybe--all this stupid talk of insurrection should end and we should move on with our lives. But until such sense spawns in the brains of Democratic politicians, we have to play by the same rules and Colbert's team needs to be locked up.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jan 6th MIXTAPE: Crowder EXPOSES Ashli Babbitt & Insurrection LIES! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Mitt Romney: What a Piece of S*** - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senate Candidate Airs 'Let's Go Brandon' Super Bowl Ad - Louder ... ›
- Ottawa Mayor Freaks Out at Freedom Convoy, Bouncy Castle ... ›
- 'Let's Go, Brandon' Gets Another Man Kicked Off a Flight - Louder ... ›
- Cancel Culture's Coming After NY Jets QB Zach Wilson - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: NYT Reporter Ridicules, Exposes Colleagues Overreaction ... ›
- Watch: Have You Heard of Ray Epps and His Alleged Ties to ... ›
- FBI Finds 'Scant Evidence' Capitol Attack was Coordinated - Louder ... ›
- What Were the Washington DC Riots at Trump's Inauguration ... ›
- Adam Schiff wanted a journalist suspended from Twitter, - Louder With Crowder ›