Show Notes: PROTECT YOURSELF! The Leftist Mob Is Inciting Violence Against YOU #RoevWade
Democrats are using Roe v. Wade for their own January 6. They may not be calling it that, but we are, and we'll tell you why. Also, banning abortion is NOT racist no matter how much the left says otherwise. And California is battling inflation with more inflation because California is run by nincompoops.
PROTECT YOURSELF! The Leftist Mob Is Inciting Violence Against YOU #RoevWade | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
LIBS ENCOURAGE SUPPORTERS TO FIGHT
- THEN: Remember when Trump told all of his supporters to “fight like hell” on Jan 6? SOURCE: NPR
- At least Trump was clear to his supporters. SOURCE: NPR
- The articles of impeachment filed against Trump stated that he: SOURCE: NPR
- "willfully made statements that, in context, encouraged — and foreseeably resulted in — lawless action at the Capitol, such as: 'if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore.' "
- The Left claimed it was akin to incitement. SOURCE: YouTube
- Other prominent politicians made similar remarks on Twitter:
- Elizabeth Warren tweeted: SOURCE: Twitter
- “Donald Trump incited an insurrection at the US Capitol. The House has fulfilled its constitutional duty by delivering an article of impeachment to the Senate.”
- And AOC made similar comments: SOURCE: TWITTER
- “To my GOP colleagues: know that this President incited an insurrection against and incited his mob to find, harm, and possibly kill not just Democrats, but you, too.”
- “He *will* allow opportunities of physical harm against you if you aren’t sufficiently loyal to him. Remove him.”
- NOW: Looks like Dems are taking a page out of Trump’s playbook. SOURCES: YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, Twitter, Twitter
- VIOLENCE COMMITED BY LEFT IN RESPONSE TO OVERTURNING ROE V. WADE
CLARENCE THOMAS: TOP 5 BASED MOMENTS
5. Joe Biden was a clueless rube during Thomas’ confirmation. SOURCE: YouTube
- Thomas Addressed these comments in the documentary Created Equal. SOURCE: YouTube
4. That time Thomas called out the Supreme Court’s elitist mentality. SOURCE: YouTube
3. Thomas’ recent decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Assoc. v. Bruen dropped the metaphorical hammer, saying, SOURCE" SCOTUS
- “The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self defense is not ‘a second-class right, subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.’”
- “That is not how the First Amendment works when it comes to unpopular speech or the free exercise of religion. It is not how the Sixth Amendment works when it comes to a defendant’s right to confront the witnesses against him. And it is not how the Second Amendment works when it comes to public carry for self-defense."
2. Clarence Thomas drops some wise words to live by. SOURCE: YouTube
- Following the Anita Hill accusations, Thomas destroyed the entire Senate confirmation process. SOURCE: YouTube
- Hill’s story was complete bull. SOURCES: NRTheFederalist
- She asked for her report to be anonymous.
- If the accusations were true, Thomas would’ve known who made them.
- She admitted to lying at least five times under oath.
- Female colleagues, whom he worked with for YEARS, rose to his defense! SOURCE: CSPAN
- This hearing had a particularly large impact on Andrew Breitbart:
- “It was impossible for me to not recognize that Clarence Thomas being black was part of the story.
- "How in hell could white Americans Leahy, Biden, and Metzenbaum, let alone former KKK grand pooh-bah Robert Byrd and Chappaquiddick's very own Ted Kenned, so arrogantly excoriate this man whose personal narrative from sharecropper's grandson to Supreme Court nominee embodied the American dream? [...]”
BANNING ABORTIONS ISN'T RACIST
CLAIM: Abortions save lives because black women have higher maternal mortality rates, caused by racism. SOURCE: TheGuardian
- TRUTH: Maternal mortality higher among black females SOURCE: CDC
- 2.5x rate of white women
- 3.5x rate of Hispanic women
- BUT there are several comorbidities related to maternal mortality
- And black women suffer from them more often. SOURCES: AIM, JAMA, PHA, PubMed, JAHA
- Heart Disease/Failure: 2x white women
- Hypertension: 1.67x white
- Hematologic disorder: 4x white
- These tragic outcomes are the result of:
- Genetics (things like anemia)
- Poor health choices
- Abortions aren’t the answer to saving these women.
SOLUTIONS: Why aren’t we tackling these issues outside of abortion?
- Maternal Mortality
- CALIFORNIA cut the maternal mortality rate in half. SOURCE: NPR
- Out-of-wedlock pregnancies
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Young Pro-Life Man Gives Powerful Rebuttal to Abortion in Rhode ... ›
- More Pro-Abortion Radicals Interrupt Church Service - Louder With ... ›
- Violent RIOTS Over #RoevWade IN STATES THAT HAVE ABORTION! ›
- Pro-Abortion Protester Attacks Sitting Congresswoman - Louder ... ›
- EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood '3% of Services are Abortion' a ... ›
- Is the Texas Abortion Law PERFECT? Plus Fauci Emails! - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: Abortion isn't About Choice. It's About Selfishness ... ›
- Resurfaced Biden Clip Shows Different Abortion Comments ... ›
- Jodie Sweetin Loses Footing at Abortion Protest - Louder With ... ›