June 28, 2022
Violence Committed by Pro-Abortion Leftists Post Roe v. Wade (Updated)
On June 24, Roe v. Wade was overturned by the Supreme Court. The decision sends it back to the states, where the states can decide any restrictions they want to put on the act of abortion. What follows is the illegal activity, violent protesting, and other typical leftist activism that has happened since.
- Armed man arrested near Brett Kavanaugh's home charged with attempting to murder a Justice of the Supreme Court.
- ATF investigating "suspicious" fire at Oregon pregnancy center.
- Anti-abortion Buffalo pregnancy center allegedly ‘firebombed’.
- Fire at Wisconsin anti-abortion office being investigated as arson, police say.
- Maxine Waters called on people to “Defy the Supreme Court.”
- AOC tells people to go “INTO THE STREETS.”
- In DC, Antifa took to the street to declare they were going to burn the city down.
- Michigan center is among the latest pro-life facilities vandalized across the US.
- Protester creates a makeshift flamethrower and uses it on police.
- ‘Anarchical and Criminal Actions’: Arizona Authorities Address Rioting From Pro-Abortion Activists in State Capitol.
- Police looking for suspects after Longmont pregnancy center vandalized overnight.
- Virginia police are investigating the vandalism of a pregnancy center following the Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade.
- Paso Robles pregnancy center vandalized, police say.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!