LeBron James Says 'No Comment' on the Two L.A. Cops Who Were Shot
Two Los Angeles police officers were the victims of an assassination attempt by Black Lives Matter activists, who also celebrated after. Los Angeles is also where LeBron James plays basketball nowhere near as good as Michael Jordan and is usually chatty about social justice issues. Like, involving Black Lives Matter activists. Though only the good ones. We don't pay attention to the bad ones. It's not like they're people at tea party rallies holding up mean words on a piece of cardboard.
Police are still looking for the gunman, and the sheriff wanted LeBron James' help. As reported by Outkick:
Sheriff Alex Villanueva publicly challenged social justice warrior LeBron James to match the reward money for information leading to an arrest in the case. The county put up $100,000 while private citizens have offered $75,000.
LeBron, who has been relatively silent on the assassination attempt on two police officers in the city where he plays basketball nowhere as good as Michael Jordan, finally commented on the sheriff's request for his help.
"I have zero comment on the sheriff," LeBron responded.
This is all you need to know about LeBron James when he wants to chirp about political issues.
Also, Michael Jordan would have cut the check.
Justice Department Deems Portland, New York, and Seattle 'Anarchist Zones' | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Top 5 Liberal Reactions to Anti-Trump Rap by Eminem - Louder ... ›
- A'ja Wilson Slams WNBA Pay Discrepancy, Clay Travis Explains Math ›
- Liberal Activist Attacks James Woods. Woods Wrecks His Face ... ›
- COWARDS: 'Woke' NBA's China Hypocrisy! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why LeBron James as a "Bigot" - Louder ... ›
- Lebron James Goes Against #BlackLivesMatter Grain: It's Time to ... ›
- The Hodgetwins Blast LeBron James Over His Jacob Blake Comments ›
- OUTRAGE! Lebron James Says He'll Stand for National Anthem. 'All ... ›
- WATCH: Lebron James Defends Communist China Over Mean Tweets ›
- Whitlock: Liberals Want to Limit Freedom Black People Enjoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: LeBron James Says 'All lives matter...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protesters Smash Car Window with Dog in the Back Seat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Portland Police Officer Says Real Problem Is White Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activists Launch Vulgar Tirade Against Portland Cop - Louder With Crowder ›