Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 30, 2020
Jason Whitlock Blasts LeBron James as a "Bigot" Who Needs to Shut Up
LeBron James took a break last week from not being as good as Michael Jordan to organize a boycott over the NBA playoffs. A boycott, mind you, that Michael Jordan solved. But that's not the issue here. LeBron wanted to address the officer involved shooting in Kenosha, and politics in general (see THE HODGETWINS BLAST LEBRON JAMES OVER HIS JACOB BLAKE COMMENTS and WATCH: LEBRON JAMES DEFENDS COMMUNIST CHINA OVER MEAN TWEETS). Sports commentator Jason Whitlock wished the basketball player would stick to what he knows.
I'm not a fan of "shut up and dribble." Entertainers/athletes/famous people have the same right to speak out that everyone else does. The rub is that they have audiences they are insanely influential over, and I would prefer it if those political opinions were well thought out and reasoned. As Whitlock lays out in explicit detail, LeBron is anything but.
LeBron James Is A Bigotyoutu.be
Here's what got me. LeBron wanted to strike until "things actually got done." Well, Tim Scott actually had a police reform bill that Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi refused a vote on. Rand Paul introduced The Justice for Breonna Taylor Act. Has James reached out to either Senator Scott or Senator Paul?
Democrats have said that they aren't going to vote on any police reform bills until after the election. Did LeBron have anything to say on that? If he wants to get things done and there is one group of politicians who are blocking things from getting done, it would appear that addressing using his influential social media platform to address that group might actually get something done. Instead of just flopping around with a glorified PR stunt.
There is a lot that can be done if an — as much as I hate this word — "influencer" wants to help get things done. They just need to want to help to actually get things done. Maybe if James read more than the first page of a book, he would be more informed and therefore more interested in doing so.
Trump Jr. WRECKS Biden: "He's Been There Half a F****** Century!" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- A New Poll Asks About Celebrities and the COVID Vaccine - Louder ... ›
- COWARDS: 'Woke' NBA's China Hypocrisy! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- WATCH: Lebron James Defends Communist China Over Mean Tweets ›
- The Hodgetwins Blast LeBron James Over His Jacob Blake Comments ›
- Uh Oh! NFL Ratings Drop MAJORLY Following Athlete Protests ... ›
- Museum Puts Out 'Whiteness' Guide that Raises Questions - Louder ... ›
- Black Radio Host Hilariously Calls Out Fraud, Shaun King, on His ... ›
- Jason Whitlock Nails It, Perfectly Explains Why Everyone Hates ... ›
- LeBron James Says 'No Comment' on the Two LAPD Who Were Shot - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Shot By Breonna Taylor Protesters Shares Details - Louder With Crowder ›
- Louisville Police Officer Suing Breonna Taylor's Boyfriend - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whitlock: Liberals Want to Limit Freedom Black People Enjoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jason Whitlock Exposes the Left's 'Mental Slavery' Over African Americans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jason Whitlock Exposes Why Liberals Exploit Sports to Push Their Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›