Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 17, 2022
Kanye West Gets Suspended From Instagram Over 'Racist' Attack Against Trevor Noah
Everyone is getting tossed off social media. You would think it was a Russian bathhouse. Or I guess we're calling them Ukrainian bathhouses now. The NELK Boys had a Donald Trump interview removed from YouTube. And now, Kanye West has been suspended from Instagram. Yes, Ye got yeeted, all over what critics call a racist attack against Trevor Noah.
You may have heard Kim Kardashian left Kanye and is shacking up with Pete Davidson, now, and that Kanye isn't taking it well. Noah defended Kim against Kanye, saying on Tuesday, "What she's going through is terrifying to watch and shines a spotlight on what so many women go through when they choose to leave." Kanye wasn't amused and responded with this now-deleted post on Instagram:
“All in together now… K–n baya my lord k–n baya K–n baya my lord K–n baya Oooo’ lord K–n baya."
It was a parody of the song "Kumbaya." It was confused because I am unfamiliar with the K-word as a racial epithet. After some digging, I discovered that Kanye was really saying c**n. Short for the trash pandas known as rac**ns. It's a very common word used by white liberals against black conservatives to express their disappointment over black conservatives having an opposing viewpoint.
Kanye changed the "c" to a "k" so that it fit his lyrical vision. The man is a linguistic genius. Though, there has to be a way to disagree without resorting to racial slurs. Look at how Pete Davidson was able to respond:
At least Kanye was only given a twenty-four our suspension. It's not like he misgendered Trevor Noah or questioned the science according to the CDC that week. Let's hope the Instagram time-out helps Ye take a deep breath and the healing for all involved can begin.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
EXCLUSIVE! Kanye West's Original Pete Davidson Song! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Kevin Durant Unloads on NYC Mayor Eric Adams - Louder With ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Compares NFL Tryouts to Slave Auctions - Louder ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi: Govt Spending Makes National Debt Go Down ... ›
- Parent Rips Disney for Opposition to Parental Rights Bill - Louder ... ›
- Five Minutes of Ronald Reagan Cracking Jokes About Russians ... ›
- List of Alleged Conspirators in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Gas Prices Skyrocketing! The Truth About Who's to Blame - Louder ... ›
- Kanye cancels Gap deal over China connection ›
- Ye opens up about fight for the right to parent his children - Louder With Crowder ›