Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 31, 2021
Watch: Colin Kaepernick Thinks Trying Out for the NFL is the Same as Slave Auctions
Colin Kaepernick has a Netflix special coming out. The former backup quarterback shares the same political opinions as radical white leftists. Invoking his name allows those white leftists to check a box of their woke bingo cards without having to do any work. So Kap gets a Netflix deal. One where he compares NFL tryouts, where athletes get jobs that pay them millions of dollars, to slave auctions.
Netflix thought this was such a moving and crucial part of Kaepernick's message, they are using it to preview what's to come. (h/t The Post Millennial)
"What they don't want you to understand is what's being established is a power dynamic. Before they put you on the field, teams pose and examine searching for any defect that might affect your performance. No boundary respect, no dignity left intact."
M'kay. First, let's be clear about Colin Kaepernick. Because anytime there is a quarterback opening in the NFL, white liberals demand he gets the job because he's the only black guy a lot of them know:
- In the 2015 season, Kaepernick ranked 35th in the NFL and one of the worst quarterbacks in the league.
- In 2016, Kaepernick was ranked 23 in the NFL with a QBR of 49.3.
- He couldn't even memorize the NFL playbook so they had to simplify it! SOURCE: Oregon Live
- The NFL gave Kapernick a tryout in 2019. He moved it at the last minute and limited scouts.
Cam Newton is also available, and unlike Kaepernick, actually wants to play football. Just saying. And the analogy in question? Arsenio Hall put it best a while back.
Arsenio Hall Speaks On Kanye West Bringing Up His Name In Rant (Full Video)youtu.be
One would wonder if Hollywood auditions, where actors and actresses have to prove their worth to wealthy producers, is also the same as slave auctions. The same auditions that Netflix producers are in charge of. Or, if basic job interviews are the same. Employers want to know if you are the right fit for their company. So yes, they have questions. In the case of athletes, that means showing you can effectively play the sport you are trying out for. If the employers think you are a good fit, you are given a very lucrative salary and benefits. Getting ANY salary means you are not a slave.
On the other hand, thinking that it does makes you an idiot. That's the best way to describe the producers paying Kaepernick for this nonsense.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
CANDYASS | CNN & Candyman Parody! | 2021 Official Trailerwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- HILARIOUS: South Park Roasts Unfunny Female Comedians. And ... ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative ... ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow ... ›
- No, Celebrating American Accomplishments Isn't Racism - Louder ... ›
- Top 5 Liberal Reactions to Anti-Trump Rap by Eminem - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Uses Colin Kaepernick Netflix Special in Lesson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Oregon Pedophiles Busted in Sting Operation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colin Kaepernick Tweets He's Ready for an NFL Comeback - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kanye West Gets Suspended From Instagram - Louder With Crowder ›