Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
OUR OLYMPICS GOT COPYRIGHT STRIKES
February 16, 2022
SHOW NOTES: Justin Trudeau Declares Canadian Freedom Truckers TERRORISTS!?
Justin Trudeau went full commie against the Freedom Convoy. Whatever you're thinking, we guarantee it's actually worse. There is a lot to unpack! Also, TikTok is a communist psyop. And a Joy Reid regular tried to kill a mayor.
Justin Trudeau Declares Canadian Freedom Truckers TERRORISTS!? | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
OUR OLYMPICS GOT COPYRIGHT STRIKES
LEG AMPUTEE ARREST
- A Long Island man sued the Suffolk Police for allegedly ripping off his prosthetic leg during a wrongful arrest. SOURCE: NBC
- Police charged 48-year-old Waverly Lucas with possession of Oxycodone.
- Lucas said he had a prescription for it because, ya know, he had his freaking leg cut off.
JOY REID’S GUEST SHOT AT LOUISVILLE MAYOR CANDIDATE
- On Monday night, BLM activist Quintez Brown was arrested for attempting to shoot Louisville mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg. SOURCE: YouTube
- But remember: white supremacist terror is the greatest threat to the homeland! “While there’s been no indication yet that the activist had ties to any right-wing organizations, the shooting comes amid a rise in threats against politicians fueled by increasingly violent rhetoric coming from extremist Republicans.” SOURCE: LasVegasSun
- This editorial was published after Quintez Brown had ALREADY been identified as a left-wing BLM activist! “Like, it literally says: Defund the police. It really can’t get more specific than that. The demand is, we want to take money away from the police. What do we do with that money? We want to see less officers.” SOURCE: Louisville.com
TIK TOK SKIRTS PRIVACY AGREEMENTS
- Two separate studies confirmed that TikTok circumvents security protections on the Apple and Google Play stores. This device-tracking ability gives TikTok’s Beijing-based parent company ByteDance full access to user data. SOURCE: YahooNews
- TikTok’s code gives it the ability to change app behavior without user consent.
- Meaning the app can feed you whatever propaganda it pleases without your knowledge.
- Apps like Facebook and Twitter do NOT have this ability.
- And recall that ByteDance has strong ties to the CCP. SOURCE: Reuters
- Comedian Andrew Schultz had a phenomenal take on this. SOURCE: Instagram
JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS A COMMUNIST
- Remember when I warned you this would happen to Trudeau? SOURCE: YouTube
- Well, on Monday, Justin Trudeau invoked Canada’s Emergencies Act, essentially putting Canada under Martial Law! SOURCE: Twitter
- This was the first time the act has been invoked since its passage in 1988.
- This gives Trudeau the power to freeze corporate bank accounts and cancel the insurance of trucks participating in the protest. SOURCE: FinancialPost
- This can be done without a court order, which protects the banks from retribution.
- Last week, Toronto Dominion Bank froze two personal bank accounts that each received $1.1M for protests.
- Trudeau and his Deputy Prime Minister also “broadened the scope” of money laundering and anti-terrorism laws to target GiveSendGo. SOURCE: Twitter
- GiveSendGo was HACKED and replaced with this message condemning the Freedom Convoy.
- According to Rebel News, the personal data leaked during the hack was used by CBC to contact and harass donors who gave to the truckers. SOURCE: RebelNews
- Trudeau also mentioned the order provides an “opportunity to compel,” meaning they can force private companies to comply. SOURCE: Twitter
- REMEMBER, there has been almost NO violence from the truckers. And here’s the really scary thing: Under his emergency powers, Trudeau can also: bar travel to and from specific areas andorce evacuation of people and property. SOURCE: BBC
- The punishment for violating the Emergencies Act is: SOURCE: CA
- A fine not exceeding five hundred dollars or imprisonment not exceeding six months or both”
- Or a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding five years or both”
- The Act, effective immediately, now has 7 days to be approved by both houses of parliament.
- So Trudeau’s excuse for turning Canada into an authoritarian state is that the blockades are threatening Canadian security.
- Of the Indian blockades, Trudeau said: SOURCE: TheWire
- “Let me remind you that Canada will always be there to defend the right to peaceful protest.”
- “We believe in the importance of dialogue and that’s why we have reached out through multiple means directly to the Indian authorities to highlight our concerns.”
- But at NO POINT has Trudeau even attempted to “have a dialogue” with the truckers in his OWN country.
- We should have seen this coming a long time ago, given Trudeau’s past comments about admiring China. SOURCE: CBC
- Students at the University of Reno, Nevada protested on Monday to bring masks BACK! SOURCE: YouTube
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- GiveSendGo Gives the Middle Finger to Ontario Court - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Freedom Trucker Annihilates Smug Reporter Suggesting ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Plans to Declare Martial War - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau Finally Addresses Freedom Convoy - Louder With ... ›
- Five Things Justin Trudeau Said About Emergencies Act - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Justin Trudeau Blames America for Trucker Protest - Louder ... ›
- Harvard Professor Calls for Violence Against Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Freedom Convoy Wins? Ontario Announces It's Lifting Vaccine ... ›
- Couple Goes to Freedom Convoy To See for Themselves - Louder ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Sends Passionate Message to Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Trudeau ENDS 'Back the Blue!' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Majority of Dems Back Justin Trudeau’s Crackdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- MP Is Silenced After Asking About WEF Infiltration - Louder With Crowder ›