Watch: Freedom Trucker Annihilates Smug Reporter Suggesting Protesters' Children Be Taken From Them
This is the blueprint for how to handle an activist press. When you know a smug reporter is trying to sandbag you, this is how you respond. To recap, opponents of the Freedom Convoy tried calling them racist. They tried calling them insurrectionists. They have tried and failed at calling them every insult they can think of. Now, they're trying to call them child abusers. The Children's Aid Society of Ottawa is investigating, quote "child welfare concerns at the ongoing trucker protest in the city's downtown area."
A douche from the CBC was asking protesters what they thought of it. As you can see from his tweet, he went to the Brian Stelter Journalism School of Being a Little Biyatch.
A small sample of what it's like to be a journalist covering Ottawa right now. pic.twitter.com/UsvypVXM92
— Joseph Tunney (@TunneyTun) February 9, 2022
The protester was less than thrilled with the question. I'm guessing he didn't trust an employee of the CBC, a media outlet funded by the government the protster was speaking out against.
"You don’t give a sh*t about nobody, all you care about is your paycheck. You sold your soul a long time ago."
"You work for the devil, that’s who you work for. ...go f*ck yourself."
I can't imagine why this gentleman would think a CBC journalist's intentions were anything less than noble.
Progressives: Smash this workers revolt! pic.twitter.com/rzRimvjc5p
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 9, 2022
You can't blame the protester, and the government employee holding the microphone can't be surprised. Corporate and public media has made it clear that if you are a citizen and you speak out against a government that the media agrees with politically -- like one run by Justin "I Feel Pretty" Trudeau or Joe "I Feel Poopy" Biden -- that media views you as an enemy and will treat you as such. That's why you have to treat them the same way.
The reporter was just "asking questions" to get an answer he could chop up and take out of context. You would think by now the press would realize we can see through them and know what they're doing. Most reporters broadcast their douchebaggery all over Twitter. They aren't fooling anyone.
The protester realizes this and treated the reporter in an appropriate manner. If you're ever at a protest and the press tries asking a question, I suggest doing the same.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Is Stephen Colbert Threatening to Kill Politicians? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ottawa Mayor Freaks Out at Freedom Convoy, Bouncy Castle ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Finally Addresses Freedom Convoy - Louder With ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Sends Powerful Message About Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Watch: Crowder's Exclusive Interview with Freedom Convoy Trucker ... ›
- Interview: Freedom Convoy Trucker LIVE From Ditch in Ottawa ... ›
- Couple Goes to Freedom Convoy To See for Themselves - Louder With Crowder ›
- GiveSendGo Gives the Middle Finger to Ontario Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Monitoring Freedom Convoy Facebook Groups - Louder With Crowder ›
- Harvard Professor Calls for Violence Against Freedom Convoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBC Allegedly Going Through GiveSendGo Donor List - Louder With Crowder ›
- Freedom Convoy Spokesman Issues Statement on Who They Are - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau Declares Canadian Freedom Truckers TERRORISTS - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Freedom Convoy Embraces Police, Sings National Anthem ›
- Woman Sends Message Defying Liberal Narrative of Protesters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ottawa Police Move to Crackdown on Freedom Convoy Protesters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Pepper Spray Women at Canadian Freedom Convoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Canadian Protesters Hold the Line - Louder With Crowder ›