Liberal Journalist Demands Trudeau Use Government, Military to Drive 'Insurrectionist' Freedom Convoy Out
Yesterday, after the Ottawa Chief of Police Peter Sloly came out to say the military might be needed to break up the peaceful protest of truckers in the city, David Climenhaga, writing for The Tyee, is calling for a “decisive reaction” to a group he characterizes as “insurrectionists.”
I suppose it was only a matter of time before some Canadian lefty started parroting the American left’s lexicon as it related to patriots standing up for their rights. And leave it to a man who also works as a teacher to do it.
Climenhaga is tired of our beloved truckers standing against the totalitarian Trudeau regime, who has characterized these fine people as a “fringe minority” of racists and bigots. He wants them gone. But he wants them gone by means of using the iron fist of government, and he wants them punished.
.@djclimenhaga: End the occupation. Start with a perimeter around Downtown Ottawa. Give insurrectionists 24 hours to leave. Since police admit they\u2019re incapable of doing the job alone, the Armed Forces should be brought in to assist. #cdnpoliticshttps://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2022/02/03/OK-Trudeau-Time-To-Shut-Down-Mob/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=020322-2&utm_campaign=editorial\u00a0\u2026— The Tyee (@The Tyee) 1643953440
“That can start with the establishment of a perimeter around the downtown with all supplies of diesel fuel to vehicles inside that ring blocked immediately. […] Insurrectionists should be given 24 hours to leave the national capital and return to their homes, after which they will be forcibly removed, and their vehicles impounded. Since the police admit they are incapable of doing the job alone, the Armed Forces should be brought in to assist.”
Wow… I mean, it isn’t as if Canada would be the first nation to sick the dogs, both literally and figuratively, on their citizens during this pandemic. But this fascist little prick is on another level, extending his despotic dream to target non-citizens, too.
“Chief Sloly also said yesterday ‘We are now aware of a significant element from the United States in the funding, organizing’ of the continuing disruptions. “They have converged in our city and there are plans for more to come. These foreign participants also need to be identified. […] The Royal Commission should look in particular at the funding and organization of this event, the foreign role, if any, obstruction and encouragement by provincial officials, with particular attention to the roles of the Ontario and Alberta provincial governments, encouragement of the insurrection by members of Parliament and the failure of civilian police forces to do their jobs.”
I mean, this guy, he wants all heads to roll. It would seem Canada might have an even worse problem with media pushing for dictatorship. But then, if this cracked canuck had half a functioning brain, he would understand these truckers are protesting against the same kind of despotism he’s openly advocating.
Ironically, as the Post Millennial points out, “Climenhaga is a a [sic] self-described ‘trade union communicator’ who is advocating for this working-class uprising by Canadian truckers who demand autonomy to make their own medical choices be mercilessly squashed.”
If Trudeau wasn’t such a cowardly worm and in possession of just a handful of unrotted brain cells, he’d meet with the organizers and settle the issue like a man. But he’s of the same breed as most tin-pot-tyrants in that he lacks both testicles and a moral compass. The same can probably be said of Climenhaga.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Jordan Peterson Sends Powerful Message About Freedom Convoy ... ›
- BLM Transfers $6.3M to Canadian Charity to Purchase Mansion ... ›
- Christian Pastor Arrested, Accused of Violating 'Public Health Orders ... ›
- Canadian Teachers' Union Making White Votes Count Less - Louder ... ›
- Uh Oh! Canadian Journalist Talks Healthcare. Admits Single-Payer ... ›
- Elon Musk Declares Solidarity with Canadian Truck Drivers - Louder ... ›
- Dear Increasingly Liberal Canada: You Make Me Ashamed To Be A ... ›
- Why Canada, NOT AMERICA, Pushed Back on COVID Mandates ... ›
- Canada Threatens Federal Employees Using 'Let's Go Brandon ... ›
- Couple Goes to Freedom Convoy To See for Themselves - Louder With Crowder ›
- GiveSendGo Gives the Middle Finger to Ontario Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Monitoring Freedom Convoy Facebook Groups - Louder With Crowder ›
- Harvard Professor Calls for Violence Against Freedom Convoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- US Navy seeks to recruit new sailors for esports team - Louder With Crowder ›