Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 14, 2022
JK Rowling savages all her haters with a single tweet answering once and for all 'how do you sleep at night'
JK Rowling does not. give. a. f*ck. It's funny to think of all those woke nincompoops who self-identified as sects from the Harry Potterverse in their battle against Donald Trump. Who now all hate Rowling due to her insistence as a feminist to defend women's rights. Yes, even though transgenders outrank women on the pound-for-pound most marginalized rankings. But the author's last tweet shut those haters down for good.
Quick backstory. Some bloke named Graham Norton took offense over John Cleese getting an anti-cancel culture show, and proclaimed in unoriginal fashion it's not "cancel culture" as much as it is "consequence culture." You know, where a tiny group of leftists gets you canceled over the "consequences" of having a single opinion they disagree with.
Rowling was amused.
Very much enjoying the recent spate of bearded men stepping confidently onto their soapboxes to define what a woman is and throw their support behind rape and death threats to those who dare disagree. You may mock, but takes real bravery to come out as an Old Testament prophet. https://t.co/V3WFS31gAQ
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) October 13, 2022
One of her haters was not amused.
how do you sleep at night knowing you’ve lost a whole audience from buying your books
— 🧡🏳️⚧️ oliviasnoodles 💫🍁 (@itsnoodleszn_) October 13, 2022
This is where Rowling caused mean-girl tears with her most savage roast yet: "I read my most recent royalty cheques and find the pain goes away pretty quickly."
I read my most recent royalty cheques and find the pain goes away pretty quickly. pic.twitter.com/s4gl9rlqxl
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) October 13, 2022
Actually her last book is a best seller
— ~ brugge :: (@no1srlylistenin) October 13, 2022
Here's the thing. Most of the drama surrounding JK Rowling exists in one of two places. The first is on the least popular, least used social media app. The second is in the ranting of bloggers who spend too much time on the least popular, least-used social media app. The legions of JK Rowling fans don't care.
Take one hundred JK Rowling fans. I'll bet you ninety-eight out of a hundred don't know there is a small group of loud activists who call her a "transphobe." If you tell them some of her controversial ideas, like how criminals born with penises should not be allowed in a women's prison just because it makes them feel good about themselves, they won't find them controversial. Because there is the real world, and there is Twitter.
JK Rowling's haters live on Twitter. She lives in the real world and uses Twitter to pass the time and amuse herself. That's why she lives a happy life on a pile of money, and her haters have sore fingertips banging away on their keyboards.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism ... ›
- Transgender Councilwoman Verbally Attacks Elderly Shop Owner ... ›
- Jim Breuer Mocks People Still Living in Fear of COVID - Louder With ... ›
- Ricky Gervais TORCHES Hollywood's Politics at the Golden Globes ... ›
- Does Biden Agree With Kamala Roe v Wade is Like Slavery ... ›
- Fallon Fox Brags About Punching 'TERFs' in the Face - Louder With ... ›
- Monty Python Predicts 2021's Absurd Wokeness Decades Ago ... ›
- JK Rowling: People Afraid to Speak Against Trans Activism - Louder ... ›
- JK Rowling's new book about a journo canceled by activists ... ›
- J.K. Rowling defies hater on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lesbian writer discovers JK Rowling ISN'T transphobic - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Video Will Get Us Banned On YouTube (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- JK Rowling opens a women-only center to help rape victims - Louder With Crowder ›
- JK Rowling lashes out an trans-activist - Louder With Crowder ›