Judge Rules Geico Must Pay $5M Settlement to Woman Injured in Car While Having Sex and Catching an STD
Can banging your boyfriend in the back of a car get you $5M dollars? Does he have Geico? If so, you're in luck! A judge ruled that the insurance company needs to pay the woman a settlement because catching an STD in her boyfriend's car counts as injury.
Here's the story. The year is 2019. There's a man and a woman. Let's call them Jack and Diane. Two American kids making sex in the back of a 2014 Hyundai. Jack forgot to tell Diane, his girlfriend since 2017, that he had throat cancer tumor and was diagnosed with HPV. Diane did the unprotected nasty in the backseat of Jackie's car not knowing her boyfriend of five years had a sexually transmitted disease. Jack knew. He never told Diane.
So, Diane sued his car insurance company Geico, "alleging she contracted HPV, the human papillomavirus, from an insured member in his automobile."
In 2021, an arbitrator found that, yes, contracting an STD in a car means that being in the car directly resulted in the woman contracting an STD. The man was liable. The insurance company was to pay the woman over five million dollars for her pain and suffering.
Los Angeles personal injury attorney Miguel Custodio told Daily Mail the settlement was more than reasonable, and that all of Geico's appeals were denied. They are no longer able to relitigate. Here's the best quote: "The lesson to be learned here is that people need to broaden the scope of what an injury is. Most people would not think that contracting this disease is an injury suffered in a vehicle — though it definitely is."
If you have State Farm or any other car insurance, expect a fornication clause in your policy the next time you renew.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder on "What is a Woman?" Documentary | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Praises Ricky Gervais' New Netflix Special - Louder With ... ›
- Washington Post Attacks Elon Musk Over Twitter Buy - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Adopts 'Poison' Pill to Thwart Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Questions Shadowy Forces Behind Deplatforming ... ›
- Jack Dorsey Speaks Out About Elon Musk/Twitter Drama - Louder ... ›
- Best Buy Employees Foil Shoplifters With Defensive Play Straight ... ›
- Elon Musk Revels in WaPo's Misery - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Gates Funding Orgs Calling for Twitter Boycott - Louder With ... ›
- Did the WH Really Get Desperate Enough to Use a Bot Farm? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bank won't issue loan if you buy a gas-powered car - Louder With Crowder ›