Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 07, 2022
Elon Musk Revels in WaPo's Misery After Reporter Gets Suspended, Blasts Outlet for Sucking at Their Jobs
The Washington Post seems like a toxic place to work. One day, you might retweet a joke or hold one of your reporters to any journalistic standard. Next thing you know, your obnoxious coworkers are putting you on blast on Twitter because they refuse to calm down and can't even. Journalismer "Bye" Felicia Sonmez got Dave Weigel suspended for retweeting a joke four days after he retweeted it and is trying to get another reporter suspended. And Taylor Lorenz is... well, Taylor Lorenz. Any criticism of her is literal harassment. They both remind me of that girl who says, "If you aren't there for her at her worse, they don't deserve you at your best." SPOILER: They. Never. Have. A. Best.
The Lorenz part is where Elon Musk comes in. She's an activist who gets colleagues to claim she's a shoe-leather reporter, but all she does is attack people who have a different political opinion than her. One of those people was Christopher Rufo, and Musk responded to Rufo that Lorenz is more emblematic of a bigger problem.
There are still some great journalists at WaPo, but the trend is super bad
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 6, 2022
Musk knows about WaPo's activism firsthand. Their journalisming has been out in full force after Musk announced he was buying Twitter. WaPo calls it bad for free speech and says billionaires shouldn't own media companies. WaPo is owned by the second richest man in America, Jeff Bezos.
It turns out the "Democracy Dying in the Darkness" is less a slogan and more a mission statement.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 6, 2022
The Dave Weigel stuff I'm torn on. He was suspended five days after tweeting "Every girl is bi. You just have to figure out if it's polar or sexual." He apologized. But Sonmez wouldn't calm down about it, and suspending him without pay was the only way for WaPo to stop the bad press. On one hand, it's dumb. Wiegel is one of the least bad reporters. To suspend him over retweeting someone else's joke, then go through over a decade's worth of tweets to take things out of context, is unfair and ridiculous. On the other hand, these are the rules of engagement that legacy media chose to abide by. So, f*ck everyone involved.
Everyone at The Washington Post should just make out with each other and get it over with.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The REAL REASON the Left Hates Libs of TikTok... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk's Feisty Mother Defends Against NYT Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Will Release Data on Fake Accounts to Elon Musk. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Geico Must Pay $5M Settlement to Woman Injured in Car - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk tells Nelk Boys about feds drug testing him - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo blasts Biden for saying the pandemic is over - Louder With Crowder ›