Sheriff Praises Homeowner for Using Firearm to Protect Against Intruder: 'He Shot Him a Lot.'
Florida Sheriff Grady Judd, a man who God willing will one day be Attorney General under a DeSantis Administration, is praising a homeowner today. That homeowner protected his home against a home intruder. We've celebrated these stories before. A bad guy does bad guy things. He threatens the life of a good guy. That good guy has a gun. Shots get fired. The good guy isn't the one who is all Swiss-cheese'd up. What really makes this video 10/10 content is Sheriff Judd's vocal defense of the second amendment.
"I’m proud of our homeowner for defending himself. It’s called a ‘Castle Doctrine.’ He has the right to protect himself and his home from unknown intruders."
“The homeowner did exactly what he should have: he had a gun, he knew how to use it, it was loaded, and he shot him a lot. He gave him an early Christmas present."
"Only Santa Claus gets to come in your house and Santa Claus is invited.”
We hear at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website have been fans of the sheriff for a while. For starters, Grady Judd is the coolest name for a sheriff this side of Buford T. Justice. But Sheriff Judd has been an outspoken proponent of the second amendment, too. He's advised Floridians that if they are comfortable with firearms they should have one for self-defense. He's warned would-be rioters that his citizens not only have guns, but they know how to use them. One time, he even used visual aides to explain slowly to reporters the difference between "peaceful protest" and "violent riot."
Sheriff Grady Judd is a national treasure.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- This Protester Gets Kicked in the Head by a Police Horse - Louder ... ›
- Marine Accepts Award Wearing 'Let's Go Brandon' Shirt - Louder ... ›
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Underage Student - Louder ... ›
- Slope Slipped: Polyamorous Woman has Four Male Partners. And ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Group of Somali Youths Beat Two Women in Minneapolis - Louder ... ›
- Polk County Sheriff: Citizens will 'Blow You Back with Guns' - Louder ... ›
- Sheriff Sends Message to Armed Citizens If Killer Shows Up ... ›
- Florida Man Warns NYers to Leave Florida If They're 'Woke' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teen Tries Carjacking Man At Gunpoint, But Driver Has His Own Gun: 'To See Another Day, I Had to Shoot...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›