Florida Man Saves a Puppy from Being Eaten by an Alligator
Dogs are better than people. Everyone knows that. Except for that one crazy cat lady who lives at the dead end. You know the one. Plus-sized. Thick glasses. Smells like a combination of kitty litter and patchouli oil. Owns at least nine cats. Wears all their pictures on a sweatshirt designed to look like "The Brady Bunch." Only it's "The Kitty Bunch." That broad doesn't think dogs are better than people. Most other patriotic Americans agree that they are.
For further evidence, watch this hero from Florida. I doubt he'd risk his life if the victim's name was Whiskers.
Surveillance cameras caught an amazing rescue in Florida when a man jumped into a pond after an alligator grabbed his puppy. pic.twitter.com/cDOP1JUCJ7
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) November 22, 2020
Richard Wilbanks, 74, spotted his pup Gunner in the dangerous water of his backyard pond in the Fort Myers suburb of Estero and leapt into action.
Gunner, a Cavalier King Charles, suffered a single puncture wound and was cleared by a vet.
Florida Man (and Woman) gets a bad rap on the internet. When actually, 2020 has provided us with some true heroes. One was the ten-year-old who wore a Hooters mask to school to protect him from COVID. There was also the shero who told a city council she didn't wear underwear. So they could stick their mask mandates somewhere you don't wear masks. Obvious Mr. Wilbanks gets the gold medal in heroism here. I can't wait for the movie. I'm picturing Sam Elliot as Richard Wilbanks. The voice of Gunner would be performed by Kevin Hart.
The Adventures of The White Privilege Boys: The Boys Commit Burglary! Ep.4 | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Florida Boy Told He Can't Wear 'Hooters' Mask in School - Louder ... ›
- Worst Media Reactions to Florida High School Shooting - Louder ... ›
- NRA's Wayne LaPierre SCORCHES Media/Dems over Florida ... ›
- Florida Governor Signs Bill Allowing MORE Teachers to Carry Guns ... ›
- Florida Has Declared that the WWE Is an Essential Business During ... ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Florida Man Shot Two Intruders Who Broke Into His Home - Louder ... ›
- Polls Show that People in Florida Really Hate Bernie Sanders ... ›
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- Florida Gov Proposes New Law, Make It Legal to Shoot Looters ... ›