Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 02, 2022
Journalismer reveals the most offensive detail about Elon Musk yet: he's totally a Republican now
It's not that Elon has come out and offered such shocking policy ideas like girls are girls and boys are boys, you shouldn't be allowed to enter this country illegally, or that maybe fifteen weeks is enough time to decide whether or not to abort your choice. Thought they did offer some examples of his Republicanness.
[SCHMOVID] restrictions, high taxes and regulations in California also spurred an ideological shift right, and a physical move to Texas, now the home of Tesla's headquarters.
Elon is hardly the only person who has fled the suckhole California has turned into. Some are even crossing the border the other way. Plus Elon moved to Austin. That's California Jr.
The billionaire insists he is "neither conventionally right nor left" — but he also says the threat to free speech allegedly posed by Democrats has triggered a "battle for the future of civilization" that trumps all other policy issues
Free speech has become a "Republican" issue, and the jornalismer in the journalisming-content industry acts as if that's a bad thing.
"The woke mind virus has thoroughly penetrated entertainment and is pushing civilization towards suicide," Musk tweeted last week. "There needs to be a counter-narrative."
That makes Elon Musk as much of a Republican as Bill Maher.
Musk has cited criticism from progressive politicians like Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as a central factor in his political evolution — at one point calling Democrats "the party of division & hate."
It's understandable that when people you thought were your friends turn on you and accuse you of white supremacy over having one or two opinions they disagree with, it might cause you not to want to play with them anymore. Though, in the case of AOC, something else may be going on.
Elon Musk didn't become a Republican. He's sure as hell not a conservative. Musk is as moderate as he's ever been. It just happened that while Elon stood still, Democrats went so radically left and batsh*t crazy, it left moderates to have more in common with Republicans. Plus we have punch and pie.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Jim Carrey & Alyssa Milano Have PSYCHOTIC Twitter Breakdowns! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: NBC News dunce Joy Reid thinks you only care about inflation because the GOP taught you the word ›
- Midterm Countdown: Loser Dems Are DESPERATE! (Show Notes) ›
- We RETURN to YouTube & Elon Brings Trump Back to Twitter (Show Notes) ›
- Ron DeSantis teams up with Elon Musk to provide relief to families affected by Hurricane Ian ›
- Mark Ruffalo tries playing superhero for AOC, but Elon Musk is the one who goes Hulk Smash ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Show Notes: Wait... Who Came Out as Republican? ›
- Mayra Flores, First GOPer Elon Musk Voted for, Gives GOP First South Texas House Seat Win In Over 150 Years ›
- Get the popcorn: Elon Musk makes a MAJOR midterm endorsement that leftists are gonna go berserk over ›
- Elon Musk's new war is against the San Francisco government - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drops bombshell about shadowbanning candidates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk slaughters another progressive sacred cow - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk lays out his reasons for suspending journalists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk may have stepped down as Twitter CEO - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk hints corporate media might be next target - Louder With Crowder ›