Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 18, 2022
Show Notes: Wait... Who Came Out as Republican?
The BLM "charity" has been exposed paying off baby daddies. Joe Biden's Twitter account has been exposed with fake followers. Jeff Bezos has been exposed as being based-adjacent. Project Veritas has exposed another Twitter executive. And don't steal from a Marine's porch!
Wait... Who Came Out as Republican? | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
MAN WHO BEAT ELDERLY NURSING HOME RESIDENTS IS FREE
- Jadon Hayden, the man who was on video beating an elderly man in May 2020, is free to go. To refresh your memory, this is Jadon. SOURCE: Twitter
- At the time of his arrest, Jadon’s father came out to say his son had “mental problems.” SOURCE: DetroitNews
- The elderly man in the video died two months after the beating. However, it wasn’t ruled homicide in connection with the assault. SOURCE: Fox2Detroit
- In April, Jadon was found “incompetent to go to trial.” SOURCE: Fox2Detroit
- Jadon was only in the nursing home because Gov. Whitmer decided it was a good idea to send COVID-positive patients to nursing homes. SOURCE: Local4
- Recently revealed tax filings showed us how BLM co-founder spent charity funds. SOURCE: ABCnews.go.com
- $1.8M to companies owned by the founder's relatives:
- Patrisse Cullors' brother, Paul was paid $840,000 for "security services." SOURCE: NYPost
- Damon Turner, Patrisse’s ‘baby daddy’, was paid $970,000 to “help” produce live events and creative services. SOURCE: AP
- Also on the books, $42M in other assets, including:
- $6M compound in Studio City
- $32M in stocks
- Tuesday, BLM’s website launched a “Transparency Center.” SOURCE: blacklivesmatter.com
BILLIONAIRES SLAM BIDEN
- The former VP is doing such a bang-up job that even Elon Musk took time out of his day to praise Biden’s performance. SOURCE: YouTube
- It’s not just Elon coming for Joe’s scalp, everyone’s favorite space cowboy Jeff Bezos also got in on the action. After he criticized Biden for conflating raising taxes with taming inflation, the White House came after Bezos saying: “It doesn’t require a huge leap to figure out why one of the wealthiest individuals on Earth opposes an economic agenda for the middle class [...]” SOURCE: Twitter
- Bezos must have taken issue with that because he replied: “Look, a squirrel! This is the White House’s statement about my recent tweets. They understandably want to muddy the topic. They know inflation hurts the neediest the most. But unions aren’t causing inflation and neither are wealthy people.” SOURCE: Twitter
- So, billionaires hate Joe Biden, but at least he has his loyal Twitter followers, right? Actually nope– as it turns out, over half of them are fake. SOURCE: Newsweek
- Giraffe calf at San Diego Zoo can stand, walk after leg brace treatment
- Ex-Marine Rigs package
- Twitter Executive Caught On Video Attacking, Ridiculing Elon Musk for Having Asperger's
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles