Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Elon Musk's Kid Xavier Did WHAT to Publicly Shame HER Dad?
Elon Musk's Kid Xavier Did WHAT to Publicly Shame HER Dad? | Louder with Crowder www.youtube.com
MUSK’S TRANS CHILD CHANGING NAME
SETUP: Elon Musk’s son Xavier Musk now identifies as a girl and filed to change his name to Vivian Jenna Wilson, and the LGBTQ+ community is pumped. SOURCE:
In a document submitted in California, Xavier (Vivian) said his reason for the name change is: SOURCES:
- “ Gender Identity and the fact that I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape, or form. ”
- The surname Wilson comes from his mother. SOURCE: TMZ
- In a document submitted in California, Xavier (Vivian) said his reason for the name change is: SOURCES: TMZ , Twitter
- Luckily, Xavier (Vivian) might find a new home on the US Women’s Soccer team.
Megan Rapinoe came out in support of transgender athletes in sports in an interview on Sunday. SOURCE:
Rapinoe told TIME she 100% supports trans athletes, SOURCE:
- “ I think people also need to understand that sports is not the most important thing in life, right? Life is the most important thing in life. ”
- “ We’re talking about kids. We’re talking about people’s lives. [...] They are committing suicide, because they are being told that they’re gross and different and evil and sinful, and they can’t play sports with their friends that they grew up with. ”
- “ Show me the evidence that trans women are taking everyone’s scholarships, are dominating in every sport, are winning every title. I’m sorry, it’s just not happening. ”
- Rapinoe told TIME she 100% supports trans athletes, SOURCE: TIME
- Rapinoe’s comments come after the International Swimming Federation announced new rules for transgender swimmers.
DRUG MONKEY MURDERED IN MEXICO
- Tuesday, June 14, 11 people were killed in a cartel shooting in Mexico. SOURCE: MexicoDailyPost
Also among the dead was a spider monkey. SOURCE:
- “ The animal was characterized as a hitman. He was wearing a ballistic vest, a camouflaged fleece jacket and a diaper. ”
According to authorities, SOURCE:
- “ The primate ended up with his arms outstretched as if holding the young man who was carrying him. ”
- “ The Mexican prosecutor’s office also confirmed his death. ”
Cartel monkeys would be bad enough, but some gangs are also recruiting Bengal tigers.
- This one was found roaming the street in Tecuala, Mexico, last week. SOURCE: Twitter
KANSAS COWS DROP DEAD
Late last week, reports emerged that around 10K cows in Kansas had suddenly dropped dead. SOURCE:
- News outlets blamed the deaths on intense heat, but is that the whole story?
FAST FACT #1: Many of Blue Checkmarks on Twitter don’t seem to think the heat is to blame.
John Cardillo, a blue check with 289K followers tweeted: SOURCE
- “I know cattle ranchers in Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, and a ton of other very hot places. Absolute BS that those cattle in Kansas died of ‘heat stress.’”
- “Combine that with all of these food plants mysteriously combusting. The globalists are definitely up to something.”
And Ivory Hecker, a journalist with more than 120K followers posted this video. SOURCE:
- It’s not 10,000, it’s 2,000
FAST FACT #2: Kansas veterinarians are pushing back against conspiracies
- Dr. Nels Lindberg, an animal consultation vet, explained the phenomenon. SOURCE: KWCH
FAST FACT #3: Kansas farmers gave us EXCLUSIVE information backing up what Dr. Lindberg said.
A farmer from Haviland, KS, who wished to stay anonymous, told us heat was clearly the cause:
- “It was legit. Temps over 105 most of the day and it didn’t cool down at all that night, maybe got to 90 degrees [...].”
- “You’ve seen the big feed yards out here. Thousands of head in a dirt corral with limited water access, no trees, just heat. It was the perfect storm honestly.”
When asked about the conspiracies he said:
- “There’s way too many of us good ole boys out here that if something fishy happened we would be alerting the media.”
- THE number of cows that died won’t affect the food supply in any real way.
- Our source also noted that the conspiracies themselves would be most likely to affect the food chain.
- A group of old men threw down at a Home Depot last week with paint cans and shovels.
- Missouri Senate candidates ad ruffles feathers.
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' (UPDATE ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and/or Twitter Out of the Blue Does ... ›
- Ron DeSantis's Responds to Elon Musk's 'Endorsement' - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors Won't Make ... ›
- Elon Musk Responds to Report Bill Gates's Funding Opposition ... ›
- Dutch Farmers Spray Manure on Bureaucrat's House - Louder With Crowder ›