Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 23, 2022
Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates, Uses New 'Pregnant Man' Emoji to Do So
If you are a billionaire, you can do one of two things: You can be Elon Musk, a champion of free speech, or you can be Bill Gates, a man who wants you to eat bugs and synthetic meat, and is (allegedly) buying up American farmland so it can't be used to raise real meat.
Elon Musk made his decision. And in a recent tweet, he questioned the "health" "conscience" decisions of Bill Gates.
in case u need to lose a boner fast pic.twitter.com/fcHiaXKCJi
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 23, 2022
Musk is making fun of Bill Gates being a fat bastard. Odd, considering Gates famously lectures everyone else on the planet about their weight. Joe Rogan also had a few words about Gates's sloppy physique: "You look like sh*t. If you’re eating those plant-based burgers or whatever the f*ck you’re doing-- you’re obese. Your health is piss poor. I’m not a doctor, but when you’ve got man-boobs and a gut, and you’re walking around, and you have like these toothpick arms. I’m like, ‘Hey, buddy, you’re not healthy.'"
Here's where Musk might run into trouble. That's not a fat man emoji. That is a "pregnant man" emoji. Democrats in America believe men can get pregnant. It's a belief shared by the random, unaccountable Twitter employees who moderate the content. If you disagree with the political belief that men can get pregnant, you are judged as "problematic" and your content is ruled "borderline."
Hence Musk's follow-up tweet.
shadow ban council reviewing tweet … pic.twitter.com/cawjtwc7CW
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 23, 2022
Not since Donald Trump vs Vince McMahon has there been such a battle of the billionaires. "Battle" might be the wrong word, though. It's more of a one-sided beatdown. It's Elon Musk asking Bill Gates "why are you hitting yourself," as he gives him a wedgie and shoves his head in a toilet.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Dan Crenshaw Destroys Biden's Energy Agenda in Three Minutes ... ›
- Woman Unloads Entire Cart of Stolen Meat Into Truck, - Louder With ... ›
- Breaking: Elon BOUGHT Twitter?! Cue the Liberal Meltdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Worst Critics Ahead of Announcement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Twitter is Freaking Out Over Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Elon Musk Brings Back FREE SPEECH on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Elites Are So Afraid of Elon Musk Taking Over Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Unhinged Meltdowns Over Twitter Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- WWE's Vince McMahon Under Investigation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Manchin sold out America after Bill Gates told him to - Louder With Crowder ›