UFC's Dana White Mercilessly Mocks Anti-Trump Protestors
It was a big night for UFC President (and long-time Trump supporter) Dana White. The UFC finally debuted at Madison Square Garden with UFC 205. Conor McGregor (see UFC's Conor McGregor's Gives Race-Baiting Floyd Mayweather a History Lesson… and Floyd Mayweather: Conor McGregor is Popular… Because Racism?) became the first fighter to ever hold titles in two different weight divisions. All in all, a great night in New York City. That is, except for the anti-Trump fecal-mongrels who ironically were holding a protest right outside of White's hotel room.
Dana was amused...
"Look at this. The freaks are out in droves today. As far as you can see, screwing up everyone's Saturday in New York. Get over it cry babies."
It's not surprising. Dana was one of the speakers at the RNC convention and has been friends with Trump for years. This just goes to show you how the real world views these protesters. The Election is over. All they're doing is ruining things for people who just wanted to spend the day in the city. The UFC has had a long-standing battle against big unions to finally get into NYC. And the organization will bring tens of millions of dollars to the city in commerce overnight. But the whiny, little turd-nuggets are disrupting the special event for all the other citizens who've spent their hard-earned dollars to enjoy a night out. That wins hearts and minds how exactly?
Like we've been saying, it's the launch of Donald Trump's 2020 re-election.
Good for you Dana. Here, have a mug...
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His ... ›
- Dear Transgender Fallon Fox: No, You Don't Get To Beat Up ... ›
- UFC Champion Holly Holm Supports... Trump? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: UFC fight superstar Jorge Masvidal joins Steven Crowder ... ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments ... ›
- UFC Dana White Unloads on Woke Sports - Louder With Crowder ›