Reporter Tries Baiting Dana White with Hate Speech ‘Gotcha’ Question. He Has None of It!
We are less than a week out from the big MAGA vs. Black Lives Matter dream match between Colby Covington and Tyson Woodley, and not everyone is happy. Mostly at comments Covington made after, where he referred to the Black Lives Matter political organization as "Marxist" and "terrorists." Which, they are Marxist and brag about it. And while "terrorist" isn't a word I would use, I can think of a few people trying to enjoy a quiet meal who would disagree (see PEACEFUL BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTORS ATTACK AND TERRORIZE RESTAURANT PATRONS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK and MORE BLM ACTIVISTS TERRORIZE MORE RESTAURANT GOERS: "F*** WHITE PEOPLE").
Covington didn't say anything out of the ordinary, but there are some in the media who think think any criticism of BLM is racist. By "some" I mean most in the media, outside of maybe Tucker Carlson and the cats over at Outkick. An MMA reporter asked UFC President Dana White if it's time to do something about these "racist" comments from fighters. Dana didn't take the bait.
"I don't know if I heard anything racist that [Colby Covington] said." - #UFC president Dana White
Watch full video: https://t.co/zHlRrVeJMG pic.twitter.com/nb7sQbccko
— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) September 24, 2020
Here's the catch, and it's in the reporter's question. He said racist or "perceived as racist." The left thinks everything is perceived as racist. Every slight criticism. Every disagreement in policy. There is almost no disagreement with a Democrat where someone won't come out and claim there is racism systemically involved. So no, Colby Covington didn't say anything racist. He had criticisms about political activists and the political party they are activists for. Also, maybe it's just me, but the reporter was a little too dismissive over the idea of "free speech." Which is also part of the problem.
If a fighter was being interviewed by Joe Rogan and was all racial slur this and gender slur that — you know, actual -isms — I highly doubt they'd still have a job. Hence the reporter asking Dana if he opposes racism and Dana answered, "Yeah, duh." More elected officials could stand to follow White's lead.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Riots Erupt in Louisville, U-Haul Truck Hands Out SHIELDS | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His ... ›
- Dear Transgender Fallon Fox: No, You Don't Get To Beat Up ... ›
- UFC Champion Holly Holm Supports... Trump? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: UFC fight superstar Jorge Masvidal joins Steven Crowder ... ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments ... ›
- UFC President Asks Athletes to Stop Thanking Jesus: "Keep It At ... ›
- UFC Dana White Unloads on Woke Sports - Louder With Crowder ›