Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 16, 2022
BLM Activist Arrested After Raising $1M, Spending It on Hotels and Shrimp
Black Lives Matter is like a penicillin-resistant venereal disease. America just can’t seem to get rid of it. When they aren’t destroying everything in sight, the movement’s tenets are being injected into classrooms around the country. And when they aren’t causing billions of dollars in damage, they’re raking in millions in donations... Which they seem to always spend inappropriately.
Staying true to form, yet another BLM activist is in hot water for using funds in a less-than-legitimate fashion. Monica Cannon-Grant used a large portion of the $1M she raised with her non-profit organization Violence in Boston, spending $450,000 on a new house, paying herself $2,700 a week, and making it rain at restaurants, nail salons, and hotels.
Monica Cannon-Grant, Husband Indicted On Federal Fraud Chargeswww.youtube.com
The Suffolk DA donated $6,000 in 2019, “intended to be spent on a retreat for young men feared to be at risk of falling into crime.” But Cannon-Grant and her husband decided it would go to better use paying for “meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and Shake Shack, and a three-night trip to Maryland.”
The Daily Mail also reports that Cannon-Grant and her husband applied for and received approximately $33,426 in pandemic-related unemployment benefits for which they weren’t even remotely eligible to receive.
The two big spenders were arrested and charged with 18 different counts, including mail fraud, “wire fraud, conspiracy, and making false statements to a mortgage lending business.”
After living pretty high on the hog, it looks like the decadent duo might be spending more than a little bit of time slumming it up in prison. I would rather they never breathe another free breath, but I suppose that might be a little harsh.
What do people expect when they donate money to such people, though? You’re handing money to people who bail out felons, and you don’t think that they are criminals themselves? You trust these people to use free money in an honest fashion? People are truly that stupid.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Peak Clown-World: White House Briefs Dim TikTok "Stars" About Russia/Ukraine | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments ... ›
- #BlackLivesMatter Releases HILARIOUSLY Racist Demand Listicle ... ›
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN'T Telling You ... ›
- Old Women Assault Man for Not Wearing Mask in an Elevator ... ›
- Truce Over Pizza Devolves Outside Rittenhouse Court - Louder With ... ›
- Assassin Who Attempted to Kill Candidate Has Bail Paid - Louder ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- They Calculated the Cost of the Black Lives Matter Riots. It's in ›
- BLM Transfers $6.3M to Canadian Charity to Purchase Mansion ... ›
- Steven Crowder asks #BLM protester what more will it take to ... ›
- Black Man Confronts Protesters If Black Babies Lives Matter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Peloton Memberships - Louder With Crowder ›