At Historic UFC 205, Dana White Mercilessly Mocked Anti-Trump Protestors
It was a big night for UFC President (and long-time Trump supporter) Dana White. The UFC finally debuted at Madison Square Garden with UFC 205. Conor McGregor (see UFC’s Conor McGregor’s Gives Race-Baiting Floyd Mayweather a History Lesson… and Floyd Mayweather: Conor McGregor is Popular… Because Racism?) became the first fighter to ever hold titles in two different weight divisions. All in all, a great night in New York City. That is, except for the anti-Trump fecal-mongrels who ironically were holding a protest right outside of White's hotel room.
Dana was amused...
"Look at this. The freaks are out in droves today. As far as you can see, screwing up everyone's Saturday in New York. Get over it cry babies."
It's not surprising. Dana was one of the speakers at the RNC convention and has been friends with Trump for years. This just goes to show you how the real world views these protesters. The Election is over. All they're doing is ruining things for people who just wanted to spend the day in the city. The UFC has had a long-standing battle against big unions to finally get into NYC. And the organization will bring tens of millions of dollars to the city in commerce overnight. But the whiny, little turd-nuggets are disrupting the special event for all the other citizens who've spent their hard-earned dollars to enjoy a night out. That wins hearts and minds how exactly?
Like we've been saying, it's the launch of Donald Trump's 2020 re-election.
Good for you Dana. Here, have a mug...
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- UFC President Dana White Answers His Media Critics ›
- Dana White Responds to the Press About Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colby Covington Defeated Tyson Woodley in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Champ Jorge Masvidal Launches "Fighters Against Socialism" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jorge Masvidal Shares a Personal Reason for Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Unloads on Media That Attacked UFC During the Pandemic ... and He Brings Receipts! - Louder With Crowder ›