Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 23, 2020
Bernie Sanders Releases a New Video Lying to Young People, Gets BODIED by Dan Crenshaw
Some of my favorite tweets involve Dan Crenshaw slapping around Bernie Sanders. I know it's a niche genre (see DAN CRENSHAW ISSUES CHALLENGE TO BERNIE SANDERS: BE HONEST FOR A CHANGE and DAN CRENSHAW CLOWNS BERNIE SANDERS AGAIN THIS TIME ON MEDICARE FOR ALL). But it's my niche genre. I actually wouldn't mind a debate between the two of them, like one I saw between Newt Gingrich and Mario Cuomo moderated by Tim Russert. It would actually be beneficial to our discourse. But as far as content goes, I'm more than happy with seeing Bernie getting smacked down on Twitter.
It all started with Bernie releasing a video encouraging you youngbloods to vote, using the same typical lies about how everything is unaffordable and how the only way to make it affordable is to elect leftists. Which, as Crenshaw points out, is because of leftists in the first place.
How do people see this as anything other than pure emotional manipulation?
They raise your taxes, run your cities into the ground, overregulate housing so prices skyrocket - and then have the nerve to tell you to be angry about how unaffordable everything is.
They're lying. https://t.co/6Vb64GeX7M
— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) September 23, 2020
Though I would argue that if 18- or 20-year-olds don't view this as emotional manipulation, it's probably because it's only one side even talking to them in the first place. I get the argument that young people don't vote. But young people eventually become adults who vote, and if they're only hearing half of the argument, that will be the argument they believe. Republicans still have to do a better job, or really any job. No, organizing conferences and packs of social media trolls doesn't count.
Dan Crenshaw does a decent job. I'd like to see many more follow suit.
Mini Mike Bloomberg Pays $32K of Fines So Felons Can VOTE?! | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Dan Crenshaw Highlights Democrats' Support of Open Borders ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Lays Out Exactly Why Single Payer ... ›
- Washington Post Gets BTFO'd by Dan Crenshaw Over Coronavirus ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains Why #CancelStudentDebt is ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Sheds Light on AOC's 'Immigrants Drink Toilet Water ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Disputes Medicare for All with Personal Story ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw DESTROYS NYT Writer Over 9/11 Bill ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Defines Antifa in 40 Seconds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Teaches AOC a Lesson About the Electoral College ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Released an Action Adventure-Themed Ad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw: 'What We Have to Fear if Dems Take Control' - Louder With Crowder ›