Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 15, 2022
Church Hosts ‘Crossing Over Ceremony’ for Elderly Woman Committing Suicide
Last I checked, suicide was still a sin. And while churches adopting leftist positions is nothing new, a church providing a space to celebrate the assisted suicide of someone is a new level of sacrilege I never imagined would occur, but just as they lead the world in other forms of leftist insanity, Canadians are spearheading this, as well.
Life News reports that Betty Sanguin, 86, committed suicide via a cocktail of drugs at the Churchill Park United Church of Winnipeg, as congregants scurried around her in what they described as a “Crossing Over Ceremony.”
If you think this sounds more like something that would occur at a Satanic temple than in a Christian church, you’re not alone. That’s exactly what I thought when I first read through this story. However, Rev. Dawn Rolke—who should really think about a career change after this—said it “seemed appropriate,” likening the event to others celebrated in the church such as baptism, marriage, ordination, and funerals.
“For us,” explained Rolke, “it was perfectly natural to hold this service for Betty in our sanctuary because death is a natural part of life and Betty had lived a good part of her adulthood in this faith community.”
Ms. Sanguin was reportedly seated in a comfy recliner in the sanctuary when she was given the drugs that would kill her at 1 pm. She was dead within an hour, and two or so hours after that, at 4 pm, her body was removed to go to the funeral home.
So, members of the church sat around and mingled beside the corpse of a woman who committed suicide for two hours…
There’s nothing Christian about this grotesque ritual, and I don’t believe anyone who participated should ever call themselves a Christian again. What’s more, as Life News explains, only one congregant expressed concerns about the church hosting the suicide, but not a single person objected.
Life News notes that euthanasia deaths in Ontario have increased 30.4%, from 2,378 deaths in 2020 to 3,102 in 2021. A gruesome figure to say the least.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Check out the MERCH SHOP | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- List of Alleged Conspirators in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Why Does Hollywood Hate 'To Save a Life'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell's Family Fears for Her Safety - Louder With ... ›
- Study Shows That Lifting Weights Reduces Depression - Louder ... ›
- Dad Who Forced Pedophile to Dig His Own Grave Will Not Be ... ›
- Taxi Driver Prevents Terror Attack, Locks Bomber in His Car ... ›
- Feminist Ghostbusters a Mega-Flop. Pro-Woman Suicide Squad A ... ›
- Banker with Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead from Apparent Suicide ›
- Staggering Transgender Suicide Rates Blamed On… Labeled ... ›
- Fish Suffering From Mental Health Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Bieber Finds Strength in His Faith After Diagnosis - Louder With Crowder ›
- OnlyFans model attempted to smuggle cocaine in her vagina - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida teenager attempts to sell drugs to county official - Louder With Crowder ›
- Veteran offered assisted suicide as treatment for PTSD - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dad Who Forced Pedophile to Dig His Own Grave Will Not Be Charged With Murder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Banker with Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead from Apparent Suicide - Louder With Crowder ›