Watch: HUGE brawl pops off at the baggage claim in, you guessed it, Chicago
The latest airport brawl dropped and it was at Chicago's O'Hare Airport. I know you're shocked. Violence in Chicago? That NEVER happens! But it did in the baggage claim where two groups of people found themselves in disagreement over... I don't know, some nonsense. There were punches thrown, legs kicked, hair pulled, and eventually a bunch of above-average-sized people came crashing to the ground.
A few more incidences like this, and the city might get a bad name.
Sent in video of a brawl this morning at O'Hare International Airport.#Chicagopic.twitter.com/AiiLrobUk8
— 16th & 17th District Chicago Police Scanner (@CPD1617Scanner) May 23, 2023
Shout out to Peyton who remembered to do it for the content. S/he (not a trans joke, this could be a boy or a girl) saw the argument happening and had a sixth sense things were about to pop off. Peyton's mom meant well trying to get them out of harm's way. But this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Public fight porn when YOU'RE the one with your camera out!
Thank you for trying, Peyton.
This is the fight that happened at O'Hare International Airport last night, after the Spirit flight landed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay for the ending, as my mom was yelling at me to get out of there, but I did get to see how it all started! pic.twitter.com/iS9644befc
— Peyton (@Peyton24979151) May 24, 2023
People are free to make up their only reasons why the two groups of people started throwing down, but I think the words "Spirit Airlines" gives away the script. This is why I only fly airlines that allow me carry-on luggage. Flying is a miserable experience as is. Having to stand around with people you were stuck on the flight while you wait for your bag and I might start throwing punches myself.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH: Reporter Confronts Lori Lightfoot For Removing His Media Credentials And He Lets Her Have It ›
- Chicago Mayor: Local Businesses Should Blame Themselves for Criminals Committing Crimes Against Them ›
- Only in Chicago: Thief steals over $1M worth of chicken wings from a low-income school district ›
- 'A really cool part of my job': Dean of Students caught on video bragging about giving sex toys to kids ›
- Disturbing video shows Chicago students bullying boy with down syndrome, forcing him to hide in a bathroom stall ›
- Paging #BlackLivesMatter: Chicago's Record Crime Hits 20 Year High! ›
- A Homeless Encampment is Now Inside Chicago O'Hare Airport, But the Mayor Promises It's Totally Normal ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know Why Media Reports on Alec Baldwin Gun Violence More Than Chicago Gun Violence ›
- "They said they're gonna kill us': Chicago couple details violent mob attack, getting NO help from police ›
- Watch: Dude chose wrong car to jack, gets throttled all over the streets of Chicago by the owner ›