Police Arrest Pregnant Woman, In Front of Her Children, for Promoting Anti-Lockdown Protest on Social Media
This video is from September 2020. I missed it when it happened, and that's the point I'm going to get to at some ... err, point. You probably missed this video, too. We've all started noticing how insane Australia has gotten over the summer. In September of 2020, our presidential election mixed with riots and our own issues with the pandemic had our attention. But Australia didn't go right to taking people from their homes and sending them to camps just for knowing someone who tested positive. Fourteen months earlier, this was happening:
"My two kids are here. I have an ultrasound in an hour."
"This is ridiculous... I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong."
Her crime was "incitement" for sharing a Facebook post about a protest. She wasn't organizing the protest. She shared a post about the protest. That day. And police showed up to arrest her for "incitement." She offered to delete the post, but police were there to follow orders.
Human Rights Watch, in September of 2020, issued a statement: "Arresting people pre-emptively for the act of organising peaceful protests or for social media posts is something that happens all too often under authoritarian regimes, and it should not be happening in a democracy like Australia."
In 2020, it was said what Australia was doing was authoritarian. In 2021? We've seen someone pulled out of her car and arrested for "incitement." Little kids are pepper-sprayed holding signs that say, "I just want to play." Fathers are handcuffed with their daughters on their lap for the high crime of getting fresh air without a mask. And police are still going door to door with printouts of Facebook pages. All in the "democracy" of Australia. A year after a pregnant mother was arrested for pressing the "share" button on Facebook.
It doesn't start with quarantine camps. It starts with citizens ceding to power-hungry politicians and unelected bureaucrats more power than they should ever have. We have a Constitution preventing a lot of this, theoretically, from happening here. But we also have a president who is open about working around the law. Again, pay attention America.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Rand Paul Interview: It's Not About Health... It's About CONDITIONING | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Cops Harass Man on Empty Beach, Sunbathing is Non-Essential ... ›
- Patriot Laughs at Australian Cops Who Show Up at His Door ... ›
- Construction Workers Rise Up Against Australian Lockdowns ... ›
- Australian Police Go Full Police State, Swarm People - Louder With ... ›
- Australia's Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever...New Findings ... ›
- Australia's Health Official Looks to the New World Order - Louder ... ›
- Australia Bans Removing Masks Outside to Drink Alcohol - Louder ... ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Australia Introduces 'Freedom Pass' to Get Your Freedom Back ... ›