Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 12, 2021
Watch: Patriot Laughs in Faces of Cops Who Show Up at His Door Asking 'Were You at a Lockdown Protest?'
It feels weird calling an Australian a patriot. So many of them appear to enjoy only being allowed outside for an hour a day in the name of a public "health order." But we live in strange times. This video isn't the first time we've seen Aussie coppers show up at the door of someone who is alleged to have attended an "illegal" protest. One person was arrested out of their car. There's usually a lot of "how dare you" and "are you arresting me." But this guy straight-up laughed in the cop's face!
Calling them "loserish" and "sad." This video could only be better if the dude--let's call him Angus McWiggles--had AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" blasting as he opened the door. (h/t Not the Bee)
Six months ago, they showed up at Angus McWiggle's door, with a printout of a picture he allegedly posted on his Facebook page, to ask him if he had been at a protest six months earlier. There are people employed by the Australian government--paid for with Australian tax dollars--to take screen captures of Australian Facebook pages and print them out just so the police can then take those printouts and go door to door asking "are you now or have you ever been a lockdown protester?"
It's surprising that more cops haven't quit yet.
Angus McWiggles is right. What are the cops going to do if he says it wasn't him? The female officer said that having a photo from a protest on his Facebook page isn't evidence Angus was at the protest. All Angus had to do was keeping saying no, it wasn't him, or plead whatever Australia's version of the 5th Amendment is. Though, Australia doesn't have much of a version of the first amendment. Angus McWiggles instead took the time to make the cops feel and look stupid. He then was gracious enough to share the video for the world to be entertained by. To Angus, I give this video an 8/10.
Side note: Shout out to Avi Yemini for tweeting this out. Avi is also responsible for "China is Asshole" guy, who has brought us all much enjoyment.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Activist Exposes Jim Jefferies' Deceptive Tactics! (Avi Yemini Uncut) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Construction Workers Rise Up Against Australian Lockdowns ... ›
- Australia Lockdown Demands: Limit Movement, No Conversations ... ›
- Australia's Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever...New Findings ... ›
- Australia Deploys Army to Enforce COVID Restrictions - Louder With ... ›
- Australia Bans Removing Masks Outside to Drink Alcohol - Louder ... ›
- Australia's Health Official Looks to the New World Order - Louder ... ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Australia Introduces 'Freedom Pass' to Get Your Freedom Back ... ›
- Police Arrest Woman in Australia Over Social Media Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top 5 Times Australia Lockdowns Terrified Us in 2021 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Health Official Admits to Misleading Hospitalization Rate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia Targets Unvaccinated Citizens With Extreme Lockdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia Translates to Aboriginal-English for Vaccines - Louder With Crowder ›