Leave it to Twitter user Alyssa Milano to have the dumbest reaction to losing her blue checkmark
Alyssa Milano, former actress turned full-time Twitter user, and someone whose vagina may or may not smell like cat piss (hey, she shared the meme) is big mad she lost her bluecheckmark. Why? Because now someone can steal her identity.
To recap, Elon Musk chose 4/20 as the day to strip legacy checkmarks of their checkmark if they didn't pony up the $8 a month. Unclear is if he smoked two joints in the morning and smoked two joints at night before doing so. Also unclear is if removed 69 checkmarks at a time. Milano, star of such classics as Embrace of the Vampire and Poison Ivy 2 didn't have the eight bucks. And she's lashing out.
Or, I think she's lashing out. I have no way of knowing if it's really her since she isn't verified any longer: "So by revoking my blue check mark because I wouldn’t pay some arbitrary fee, someone can just be me and say a bunch of bullshit. Does that mean Twitter and @elonmusk are liable for defamation or identity theft or fraud?"
Alyssa Milano thinks her Twitter account is the equivalent to a social security number. pic.twitter.com/PBSg8rKMil
— Adam B. Coleman, President of Aintblackistan (@wrong_speak) April 21, 2023
You can't commit identity theft or fraud with a Twitter account. Though if @alyssa69milasno slides into your DMs claiming to be Alyssa Milano and that she'll send noods if you Venmo her money you deserve to lose all your money.
Milano is upset because she knows how easily she can be parodied. If someone created @alyssa__milano (two underscores) and said a bunch of bullshit, it would be difficult to tell the difference between the fake bullshit and the usual bullshit she says all the time on Twitter. Unless the jokester pretending to be Milano said things that sounded of moderate intelligence.
If you are THAT concerned about someone "stealing your identity," eight bucks a month would be worth it for fraud protection. It was worth it for me for the edit tweet function. Now I need to work on catching my typos before the allotted thirty minutes are up.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian ›
- Watch: Her cat slaps the virtue signaling out of her mouth when TikToker declares her pronouns ›
- 'Jesus Ain't F*cking God': Atheist Bullies Neighbor Over Cross Decoration, Gets DROPPED After Eating Fists ›
- George Takei Has 'Crazy Thought' to Get Rid of AR-15s, Too Crazy to Realize He Makes the Case FOR Gun Rights ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- Balenciaga Scandal Goes Deeper than You Think ›
- Sir Anthony Hopkins on Politics: "Actors are Pretty Stupid" ›
- Alyssa Milano claims to scrap her Tesla over 'hatred,' 'white supremacy,' and even Elon Musk is laughing at her new car ›
- Alyssa Milano sacrifices what little dignity she has left to Elon Musk in the most epic self-own I've seen ›
- Troll uses Michael Jackson song to shame E. Jean Carroll - Louder With Crowder ›