Ohio AG: There's 'Not a Whisper' of Evidence About 10-Year-Old Rape Story That Joe Biden Told (UPDATED)
Update: Not sure if this counts as a whisper or not, but a suspect was arrested on Wednesday. I won't repeat the guys name, but "police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio."
There is a story that the pro-abortion left is pushing around about a 10-year-old who was allegedly raped in Ohio but had to go to Indiana for an abortion because of Ohio's laws. The single source is Caitlin Bernard, an abortionist from Indiana, making the unsubstantiated claim to an Indianapolis Star reporter who also appears to be pro-abortion. That's the story. The left lies knowing most of the media won't question them. And Joe Biden, who will repeat whatever he is told, gave the story legs in a press conference.
Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost is speaking out. His office would be responsible for investigating such a rape case, and he can't find a whisper of evidence.
Set aside that pro-abortion supporters are lying about Ohio's law, and if this horrific story were true, the victim wouldn't have to travel out of state. Could they think they have to travel out of state because of the disinformation campaign pushed by the left and the media (but I repeat myself)? Maybe.
If you are a mandated reporter, it is a crime NOT to report such a crime happened if it happened. The abortionist in question refuses to answer any questions about her story.
Also, if it happened--keep in mind the identity of the victim would be protected--but if it happened, "I know our prosecutors and cops in this state. There’s not one of them that wouldn’t be turning over every rock in their jurisdiction if they had the slightest hint that this occurred there.”
If a reporter were curious about facts, they might look for a police report and wonder why there isn't one. I would think if a ten-year-old were raped, one of two police reports would exist. One would be for the rape. A potential second would be for the murder of the rapist.
If a story doesn't sound true, but it's being pushed by everyone from Joe Biden to slacktivists on Twitter in order to push the left's political agenda, there's a 98.6% chance it's not true.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act Explained | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey: BASED or CONFUSED About Guns ... ›
- Congressman Leaves Pro-Choice Witness Speechless With ... ›
- Chris Rufo Puts Disney on Blast! Drops List of Disney Employees ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: YouTube Gave Me ANOTHER Strike: Here's Why ›
- Awesome 9-Year-Old Girl Disembowels School Board for Lying to ... ›
- 29-Year-Old Male Wins Women's Skateboarding Competition ... ›
- 29-Year-Old Trans Skateboarder Doesn't Feel Bad for Beating Little ... ›
- Transsexual Now On Trial For Raping 10-year-old Girl in a ... ›