The Trump Campaign is Knocking on a Million Doors a Week. The Biden Campaign? None.
I don't have a clue who is going to win in November. None. And I don't think anyone else does either. At best, I'd say it's 50/50. Some of you may disagree. No one is going to be able to convince anyone else how this is going to end until the day after Election Day, and even that is in question. Also, I'm not sure Biden even makes it to the fall (see JOE BIDEN JUST ASKED A BLACK REPORTER IF HE DOES COCAINE. NO, REALLY. and JOE BIDEN: LATINOS ARE DIVERSE, UNLIKE THE AFRICAN AMERICANS).
However, I am comfortable in saying that if anything gives Trump the edge, it's ground game. The Trump campaign is knocking on a million doors a week. The Biden campaign? Less. Much less. Like, a million doors less.
Biden and the Democratic National Committee aren't sending volunteers or staffers to talk with voters at home, and don't anticipate doing anything more than dropping off literature unless the crisis abates.
Trump and the Republican National Committee, in contrast, started deploying mask-wearing field staffers and volunteers to the streets in June. Republicans say their door-knocking dominance could make a difference in November, since in-person conversations have long been considered the most effective type of voter contact.
People on social media like to think they're special, but at the end of the day burning through multiple pairs of shoes hitting the streets is what really makes the difference. It's what made the difference in 2016. While Hillary was setting money on fire by going on air in Los Angeles and Chicago, the Trump Campaign was pounding the pavement in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
The 'rona of course is the x-factor. Personally, I think it negates social media. Everyone being stuck at home has made them tired of everyone else's political posts on Facebook. No one likes political phone calls, and hate political text messages even more. Going door-to-door, especially in areas where it's going to be close, is the one reliable thing that makes a difference.
Just remember to wear a mask.
Trump's EPIC Press Briefing! Trolling the Fake News Media to Their Faces! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Donald Trump Responds to 'Doom and Gloom' Climate Change ... ›
- Joe Rogan Clarifies 'Trump Over Biden' Position. Biden Is Gonna ... ›
- Calling Dr. Trump (Kiss Parody) by Louder with Crowder - Louder ... ›
- Leftist Student Loses His Tiny Mind at Trump Impeachment Acquittal ... ›
- Trump Trolls Leftists by Selling Plastic Straws on Campaign Site ... ›
- Donald Trump Trolls Hillary Clinton on a Special Anniversary ... ›
- Trump is Not a Racist: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Tries to Criticize Donald Trump's TikTok Bam - Louder ... ›
- Donald Trump Calls Out Media Hypocrisy on Masks and Protests - Louder With Crowder ›