Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 11, 2021
Actress Stacey Dash Apologizes for Ever Being a Trump Supporter: 'I'm Sorry ...'
Stacey Dash is a Hollywood actress. Or, she was a Hollywood actress. She was in Clueless. I seem to remember her in a Damon Wayans movie. There was a twenty-plus-year gap where I hadn't heard anything about her. Then she outed herself as a conservative and a Donald Trump supporter. Now that Trump lost, she wants to go back in the closet. She's sorry for supporting Donald Trump. She's lashing out about Fox News. And she's done with politics.
Actress turned political pundit Stacey Dash is apologizing for offensive comments she made while working as a Fox News conservative commentator. Dash, an ardent Trump support, has turned on the former president and called out the Capitol riots as 'appalling and stupid' in an interview with DailyMailTV
"I've lived my life being angry, which is what I was on Fox News. I was the angry, conservative, Black woman. And at that time in my life, it was who I was. here are things that I am sorry for. Things that I did say, that I should not have said them the way I said them."
Look, I suppose it's possible she changed her mind. Our political opinions evolve ...
She says she wants to continue acting, despite being blacklisted by Hollywood 'That's who Stacey was, but that's not who Stacey is now. Stacey's someone who has compassion, empathy,' she said.
Twitter, I'm sure you can imagine, is not amused. Though, very amusing about Dash's newfound revelations about her life.
Stacey Dash: Hey Guys Am Back...
Black Society: pic.twitter.com/y6n9yjYsGh
— MrTV_Mmekwa (@MmekwaMrtv) March 11, 2021
IPhone : “ Stacey Dash is calling “
The Black Community : pic.twitter.com/KORPyKaCTc
— A Real $moove Production (@Jayl0n1k) March 11, 2021
Stacey Dash: I apologize
Black Twitter: pic.twitter.com/iFw6Rw4hoY
— DavaStarr (@DavaStarr) March 11, 2021
Oh, Stacey. You could have signed a picture deal with the Daily Wire like a normal actress does. Stood strong in her convictions. Instead, Dash made the most transparent decision imaginable. Liberals see through it. Conservatives see through it. I'm guessing Hollywood is going to see through it too unless she goes on a MAJOR apology tour. Make a few appearances on MSNBC and CNN bashing Republicans and everything she claimed to believe for a few years.
If not, I'm hoping she wasn't counting on a Clueless reboot. I don't think that call is ever going to come.
CROWDER REACTS: Woke-Cult Veterinarian Training Video! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Man Shoots Liberal with Paintballs for Stealing Trump Signs ... ›
- EAT CROW: Celebrities, Politicians Who Supported Jussie ... ›
- WATCH: Antifa Hippy Tries Pushing Trump-Supporter. Gets Decked ... ›
- Why I'm Begrudgingly Voting for Donald Trump... - Louder With ... ›
- Trump Supporters Release New Song "MAGA Steppin'" - Louder ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Chris Evans Hates Trump Supporters. And Doesn't Care if You ... ›
- Biden Supporters Allegedly Throw Eggs at a Little Girl - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Supporters Use Guillotine to Chop 'Trump's' Head Off - Louder ... ›
- Harry Potter Actor Daniel Radcliffe is Upset that Tom Brady is a ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: LIES! Why the Media STILL Blames Trump for Asian Hate Crimes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat Says She'll Celebrate July Fourth by Watching Jan 6 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jon Voight Gives Testimony Against Leftism in Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Shoots Liberal with Paintballs for Stealing Trump Signs - Louder With Crowder ›