Harry Potter Actor Daniel Radcliffe is Upset that Tom Brady is a Trump Supporter
Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time. Daniel Ratcliffe is an overrated actor. From an overrated series of movies. Based on an overrated series of children books. Go cry to Dumbledorf or Voldersnape, you know it's true. (Editor Courtney disagrees, the books are BAE go put a broom up your pooper).
So I doubt that as Brady is set to win a sixth Super Bowl ring, he cares that an actor best known as Harry Potter is rooting against him.
The whole world is rooting against the Patriots. Sorry.
Nothing the G.O.A.T. hasn't heard before. Jealousy is a sick disease, so --
Take that MAGA hat out of your locker,” Radcliffe said. “I feel like that was the moment when as a country we were all like, ‘Come on, dude! You’re awesome … Don’t put that in here.’ So, Rams. I don’t know if they’re going to win, but I want them to.
First, Radcliffe comes from a country that confuses football with soccer. So suck it.
Second, 2016 called and they want you pathetic attempt to shame Brady back (see Sports Media Pressures Tom Brady to Talk Trump. He Has None of It… and Media Pressures Tom Brady to Speak About Trump. He Has NONE of it…).
Don't get me wrong. I'm probably rooting for the Rams. Just because Todd Gurley has been very good to my fantasy teams two out of the past three years. But wankers like the Harry Potter guy makes me want to cheer the Patriots just for the lib owersnhip.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- British YouTuber Goes Nuclear on Daniel Radcliffe for his Sexist 'Transgender Women are Women' Diatribe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Remember Experts Saying Super Bowl 55 Would Be a 'Superspreader' Event? Nope. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Washington Football Team Goes More Woke with Drastic Change to Its Cheerleaders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actress Stacey Dash Apologizes for Even Being a Trump Supporter: 'I'm Sorry...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Libertarian Pro Wrestler Gets Elected Mayor. Here's Why It Matters. - Louder With Crowder ›