Academy Award-Winning Actor Jon Voight Gives Powerful Testimony Against Leftism in Hollywood
It takes stones to stand up for anything even remotely conservative-adjacent in Hollywood. Being at an age where you have no f*cks left to give helps. Jon Voight checks off both boxes. The Academy Award-winning actor sat down with notorious tumbler merchants The Daily Wire and gave a powerful testimony on how he's dealt with leftism in both Hollywood and the media. Voight was red-pilled back in the 60s, way back before being red-pilled was a thing. Here's what he's learned, including the frightening way history looks to be repeating itself.
[Marxists] don't know how to govern. They're just no good. If you look at what's happening with Joe Biden today, he's destroying our economy. We're looking into inflation. Gas prices are going up. They're not good at it. The only thing they're good at is being destructive, as they showed themselves to be during President Trump's four years. All they did was try to destroy this country and bring down a sitting president. Now you have Big Tech participating in it. Can you imagine this cancel culture canceling out the president of the United States?
I'm sure the people running Joe Biden believe they'll bring about a more better kind of Marxism. Even though, there is no more better kind of Marxism. Or communism. Or any other -ism leftists download in their shorts over. There's only the bad kind. And the people who run Biden are trying to infest every institution we have. Education. The military. All of it.
People need to speak out and keep speaking out. This isn't what people voted for when they voted for Joe Biden. They voted based on media lies about Biden being "moderate," and because Biden wasn't a meaniepants on Twitter. It's up to all of us to make sure people realize that. At least, while we're still allowed to.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder Debunks Stupid Communist Video | Crowder Classics youtu.be
- Sir Anthony Hopkins on Politics: "Actors are Pretty Stupid" - Louder ... ›
- Actress Stacey Dash Apologizes for Being a Trump Supporter ... ›
- Bill Maher Discussed the New Oscar Inclusion Standards - Louder ... ›
- Why Does Hollywood Hate 'To Save a Life'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Fake Trump Supporters Dog Walked Around Hollywood to ... ›
- Kevin Spacey Makes Comeback as Cop Investigating a Pedophile ... ›
- Ricky Gervais TORCHES Hollywood's Politics at the Golden Globes ... ›
- Dear Feminist Hollywood: Stop Trying to Make Female Action ... ›
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things, Especially Straight ... ›
- Matt Damon Shocked Trump Supporters Aren't Horrible People - Louder With Crowder ›