Watch: Store owner explains when you attempt 'smash and grab' at his mall, you're gonna catch a bullet
They tried to warn you. Florida officials have been very clear about this. Governor DeSantis has said in press conferences that Florida is a "second amendment state." Sheriff after sheriff after sheriff has warned would-be nogoodniks that Florida residents are armed and the sheriffs have their back. Yet, a group of hooligans attempted a smash-and-grab at a jewelry store anyway.
The store owner is a concealed carry holder. Two of the thugs are no longer among the living.
Jewelry store owner shoots, kills 2 trying to rob Magic Mall in Orlando, police sayyoutu.be
One store owner told reporters, “I don’t know if they got anything. One of them got a bullet, though.”
Another store owner issued a warning to any other potential thieves: "There are a lot of concealed carriers here, so if you come to the Magic Mall and you wanna commit a crime, there's a really good chance you might get shot."
A third store owner said, "Normally, we're good. But we gotta take care of ourselves."
What happened in this incident is four people confused Orlando with Los Angeles or New York City. In broad daylight, they attempted a "smash and grab" where they run in, smash through the glass casings, and grab as much jewelry as they can. At least one of the suspects was armed. They just happened to choose a jewelry store where the owner has armed too and was not in the mood.
Two of the suspects are still on the run. The other two have been shuffled loose this mortal coil.
Florida authorities have been clear that if you f*ck around, you're going to find out. Four people f*cked around. They found out.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"Common Sense" Gun Reform?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Punk tries stealing from Asian vape shop owner - Louder With ... ›
- Al Sharpton's Toothpaste Falls Victim to NYC's Rising Crime ... ›
- 'Mary" goes viral in an attempt to stop crime at Walgreens - Louder ... ›
- Shoplifters Empty Out Entire Clothing Store, Casually Leave ... ›
- Hoodlums Steal $500K Worth of Merch from Malibu Boutique ... ›
- Best Buy Employees Foil Shoplifters With Defensive Play Straight ... ›
- Punks Attempt Another Smash and Grab, Pick Jewelry Store Where ... ›
- Fed-up store owner locks thief in his store - Louder With Crowder ›