SHOW NOTES: Democrat Mask Mandates Make COVID Worse?!
Since we're free from YouTube (for now), we can tell you the truth about mask mandates: They suck, they make COVID worse, and anyone who promotes them is an imbecile. Speaking of imbeciles, Rep. AOC had some silly things to say about the border crisis that we're going to have fun with. Critical race theory has invaded the Muppets. Plus the latest in virtue-signaling over Georgia's new voter bill.
We are currently BANNED from YouTube. To watch today's episode, watch for free on our LIVE SHOW LINK! Use promo code FIGHTLIKEHELL for $20 off Mug Club!
COCA-COLA AND DELTA CEOs COME OUT AGAINST GEORGIA VOTING BILL
- In the past couple of weeks, there have been protests and boycotts of Delta and Coca-Cola over Georgia's voter integrity bill, SB202.
- In response, the CEOs of Delta and Coca-Cola denounced SB202. SOURCE: CNN
- SB202 requires voter ID for absentee ballots. SOURCE: Legislative text
- The irony here is that Delta requires ID to travel, and Coca-Cola just launched a hard seltzer, Topo Chico, which requires ID for purchase. SOURCES: Delta, CNBC
TEXAS AND MISSISSIPPI CASES DECREASE AFTER MASK MANDATES LIFTED
- Texas and Mississippi lifted their mask mandates at the beginning of March. Democrats and media of course framed this as stupid Republicans risking lives.
- In the nearly three weeks since the mask mandates were lifted, Texas and Mississippi's new case levels have decreased.
- In Texas from March 10, when Governor Abbott's order went into effect, to the present:
- New COVID cases dropped by more than 35%.
- The weekly mortality average dropped nearly 50%.
- In Mississippi from March 3rd to the present:
- New Covid cases dropped by more than 57%.
- The weekly mortality average dropped 65%.
- Compare this to New York and Michigan, states that still have mask mandates and saw increases in cases.
- In NY, new cases increased by 7% from March 3 to March 30.
- In Michigan, new cases increased by nearly 300% from March 3 to March 30.
- Florida never had a mask mandate.
- Since the start of the pandemic, March 2020, there have been 33,337 deaths and 2.05M cases out of a population of 21.5 million.
- By contrast, New York has had 49,790 deaths and 1.87M cases out of a population of 19.5 million.
- Florida also has more seniors, at 20.9% of the population.
- Compared to 16.9% of New York. SOURCES: Census, Census
- So New York has had a mask mandate, an aggressive lockdown, a smaller population, AND fewer vulnerable seniors than Florida, yet has more deaths.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- CNBC Demonstrates Why You Should Wear THREE Masks ... ›
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Group of New York Teens Attack SUV with Older Woman Inside ... ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her ... ›
- Two Crazed Mask Nazis Melt Down Over Trump Supporters Trying ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: AMERICA LAST! Biden's Extreme Immigration ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- NY Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic Losses - Louder With Crowder ›