Video Catches Piece of Garbage Bus Driver Smacking Little Girl Because She Wasn't Masked Up Properly
You don't put your hands on kids. You don't put your hands on girls. It takes a special kind of scumbag to slap a ten-year-old girl. Bertram Jaquez is that special kind of scumbag. The now-former bus driver was caught on camera smacking a little girl for the crime of not wearing her mask properly. She was wearing her mask. But it was under her nose. That's a no-no in Fauci's America.
CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Colorado bus driver facing charges for allegedly slapping a 10-year-old girl over a mask dispute.
After asking questions for almost a month the bus driver was charged this weekend with harassment, assault, and child abuse causing injury.
Tonight on @KKTV11Newspic.twitter.com/rknz6p5ZNJ
— Ashley Franco (@AshleyKKTV) May 18, 2021
The incident happened back in early April on a route home in Fremont County. Several girls were arguing about masks in the back of the bus. In a written statement to the school, the 10-year-old girl says she wasn't feeling well so she moved her mask below her nose. She goes on to say the bus driver, Bertram Jaquez, came to the back of the bus to see what was happening. She writes he tried to move her mask up, and then she says he slapped her for not moving the mask up.
Jaquez issued a statement saying, and I quote, "Out of reaction, I slapped her once." He faces misdemeanor charges including harassment, assault, and child abuse. How child abuse is only a misdemeanor is a question for legal nerds. I'm mostly disappointed our Constitution has rules against cruel and unusual punishment. Judge Brodigan would rule the driver needed to be locked in the bus for ten minutes with the girl's father and uncle. Just to see what happens. You know, out of reaction.
What we've put kids through over these past fifteen months after "15 Days to Flatten the Curve" is horrible enough. The adults in charge should all be ashamed of themselves that a ten-year-old even needed to be wearing a mask. Slapping a kid because her nose was exposed, I can only hope that when Jaquez starts jail time, one of the guards lets his cellmates know what he's in for.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Chris Cuomo Seen Driving Alone Wearing a Mask in Convertible ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Democrat Mask Mandates Make COVID Worse ... ›
- Woman Attempts to 'Mask-Shame' Dude, Quickly Discovers Truth ... ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Man Hits Pink-Masked Antifa So Hard with Frying Pan It Gongs ... ›
- Guy Freaks Out Because a Lady Wasn't Masked Up in a Store ... ›
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone Not Masked Up ... ›