SHOW NOTES: Remembering Rush Limbaugh: The Left Hated Him Because It Feared Him
Today, we pay tribute to Rush Limbaugh. If not for him, none of us would be here. We also fact-check Joe Biden's recent CNN town hall, particularly one flagrant lie. And Biden's gun control agenda? It's worse than advertised.
Remembering Rush Limbaugh: The Left Hated Him Because It Feared Him | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Rush Limbaugh's Greatest Moments
- Rush was pretty much the first conservative radio talk show host, starting with 56 stations and ending with more than 600. He had 27 million weekly listeners. SOURCE: RushLimbaugh.com
- "The Rush Limbaugh Show" was named the highest-rated American Talk Show Program by ABC in 1988.
- Rush was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame as well as the Hall of Famous Missourians. SOURCE: Radiohalloffame.com
- In 2008, Rush urged his listeners to register as Democrats and vote for Hillary in the primaries in a campaign dubbed "Operation Chaos." SOURCE: YouTube
- Rush was canceled before cancel culture was a thing. In 2003, Rush had a stint as an NFL commentator with ESPN, but was forced to resign after these comments he made about Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. SOURCE: YouTube
- The left hated him because they feared him. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- Rush in his own words: what he was really about. SOURCE: YouTube
JOE BIDEN ON VACCINES
- Joe Biden also claimed to have no vaccine at all when he got into office. SOURCE: Twitter
- Biden HIMSELF got the vaccine in December. SOURCE: YouTube
JOE BIDEN CALLS FOR "COMMONSENSE" GUN REFORM TO CURB VIOLENT CRIME
- On the three-year anniversary of the Parkland shooting, Biden called on Congress to enact "commonsense" gun law reforms.
- Biden referred to this past year's rise in violent crime as a reason to pass stricter gun laws. SOURCE: White House
- Crime was consistently going down under Trump until the 2020 BLM riots without "commonsense" gun laws. SOURCES: FBI, FBI, FBI
- Police "reform" and riots lead to more violent crime in 2020, not lax gun laws.
- Just two months after NYC eliminated cash bail, 482 people released under the new law committed 846 new crimes. SOURCE: Politico
- After De Blasio cut $484M from the NYPD budget, NYC had a 130% increase in shootings. SOURCE: Independent
- New York has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. SOURCE: US News
- Post-riot crime surges are well documented.
- After the 2015 riots over Freddie Gray, Baltimore police became much less aggressive in policing. SOURCE: USA Today
- Suspected narcotics offenses dropped 30%
- Baltimore subsequently broke its homicide record with 343 deaths. SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
- Field interviews, where police approach a suspect for questioning, dropped 70%.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Actor Nick Searcy Explains Trump to Ignorant Hollywood. With ... ›
- The Sinclair Talking Points are About Social Media Bias. Not Trump ... ›
- Donald Trump Honors Rush Limbaugh with Presidential Medal of ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh: Trump Should Skip the SCOTUS Hearings Altogether ›
- AOC Maligns Rush Limbaugh as a "Virulent Racist," Calls Him ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh Throws Down on Cowardly GOP for Surrendering ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh Say President's Comments on Behavior of NFL ... ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh, 70, Loses His Battle with Lung Cancer - Louder ... ›