Rush Limbaugh Throws Down on Cowardly GOP for Surrendering on Government Shutdown
Multiple things can be true at once. Donald Trump has done some great things as president. But he's also done some not great things. Up to and including caving to the Democrats, or refusing to push his agenda through even when the Republicans controlled both the houses of government. Last week Donald Trump threatened to shut down the government in order to get his wall. A wall he promised his voters. A wall which was the foundation of his presidential campaign. Well lo and behold, the line was not held, the government will not shut down, the wall is not getting funding. Here to cut through the political correctness and MAGA-splaining crap is Rush Limbaugh.
One of the joys of having an objective view of someone is to praise them for when they've done well, and wag the finger when they haven't.
The GOP had control of all three branches of government for two years. The wall wasn't funded. Planned Parenthood was not defunded. Yes, we got tax cuts. Yes, we got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
But now the Democrats will take over the House. Credit to the Democrats, they have no problem pushing through their agenda. But the GOP is nothing but lily-livered cowards who refuse to hold the line or push an agenda of their own through (like rolling back liberal garbage) out of fear of what media will say, and losing an issue on which they can campaign, where they promise to do something about immigration.
And yes, some of the blame here lies on Donald Trump who is the President of the United States. Is he entirely to blame? No, there's plenty of blame to go around, but he doesn't' get to escape it just because he sometimes owns the libs. Had the government shutdown, had the wall been funded due to the shutdown, guess who'd take all the credit. So sorry, Trump doesn't get a pass here.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Rush: Skip the SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings Altogether - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Fighter Gives Speech Against Masks and Shutdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Restaurant Owner Interrupts News Report Over Shutdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rush Limbaugh, 70, Loses His Battle with Lung Cancer ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flashback: Rush Limbaugh's Legendary CPAC Speech, 'Who We Conservatives Are ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Remembering Rush Limbaugh: The Left Hated Him Because It Feared Him - Louder With Crowder ›