Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 05, 2020
AOC Maligns Rush Limbaugh as a "Virulent Racist," Calls Him Disingenuous
One of the best moment of Trump's 2020 State of the Union address was Trump awarding Rush Limbaugh with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. As someone who works in conservative media and therefore basically owes Rush a lifetime of gratitude for the path he forged, I think Rush deserves the award. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez disagrees. She turned on the iPhone's front-facing camera and called Rush a racist and, most silly, "disingenuous."
Yeah, yeah, I'll address the stupid racist accusation in a second. First, let's hit the obvious point. How can Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accuse anyone, ANYONE, of being "disingenuous" when we know for a fact she cried in front of an empty street, showing "sadness" about detained children for a photoshoot. Remember that? Oh, here, lemme find the article. Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are Completely Staged.
Two possibilities to Rush's surprised face:
- Rush Limbaugh didn't catch the news because everyone around him has buffered him from it, or maybe he was busy in a cancer treatment;
- Maybe the weight of the reality of the moment was shocking. Maybe he did know he was getting the award, but actually being awarded floored him. You know, because of humility.
"Humility" is a word and concept with which AOC may not be familiar.
Calling Rush Limbaugh a virulent racist, that's not only unwarranted, it's unfounded. AOC wasn't the only moron who felt like calling Rush a racist. CNN's chief idiot, Jim Acosta, did the same. Bo Snerdley, a longtime employee and friend of Rush, pushed back with a challenge: prove it. Since "HE'S A RACIST" is the same insult from Acosta and AOC, the same response from Snerdley applies.
It's one thing to disagree with Rush Limbaugh. It's America, you're free to disagree with whatever and whoever you want. Fair. But it's pretty sleazy to smear someone as a racist when it couldn't be further from the truth.
From Your Site Articles
- Rush: Skip the SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings Altogether - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rush Limbaugh, 70, Loses His Battle with Lung Cancer ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flashback: Rush Limbaugh's Legendary CPAC Speech, 'Who We Conservatives Are ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Remembering Rush Limbaugh: The Left Hated Him Because It Feared Him - Louder With Crowder ›