SHOW NOTES: Time to DISBAND the FBI! Kyle Rittenhouse Trial & Steele Dossier Corruption REVEALED!
The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse and recent Steele dossier indictment make one thing CRYSTAL clear: It's time to disband the FBI. Crowder also breaks down YouTube age restriction BIAS! Plus, Joe Biden showered with his daughter?!
DISBAND the FBI! Kyle Rittenhouse Trial & Steele Dossier Corruption REVEALED | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
IGOR DANCHENKO INDICTED
- Last week, Igor Danchenko was indicted as part of the Durham investigation. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Danchenko was charged with 5 counts of lying to the FBI about his sources for the bogus Steele Dossier.
- Danchenko was investigated by the FBI in 2009 under suspicion of being a Russian Agent.
- This was when he worked at the Brookings Institution with Fiona Hill, future member of Trump's National Security Council.
- Danchenko's Allegations were used to obtain the FISA warrants used against Carter Page.
- Using information from Danchenko, Christopher Steele compiled a report for Glenn Simpson. SOURCE: NYPost
- Simpson is the co-founder of Fusion-GPS.
- Fusion-GPS was retained by Perkins-Coie, the Clinton campaign's law firm. SOURCE: NYT
IT'S TIME TO DISBAND THE FBI
- Over the weekend, James O'Keefe's home was raided for the alleged diary of Ashley Biden, Joe Biden's daughter. SOURCE: YouTube
- The diary includes a portion where Ashley writes: SOURCE: MarcoPoloUSA
- "I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"
- She also wrote about feeling "self-righteous" during the "Hunter Hallie fiasco."
- There's some funny stuff going on in the Rittenhouse trial. Why is the HD version of the drone footage gone, and NEVER provided to the defense? And why did the FBI sit on the footage? SOURCE: DailyCaller
- The prosecution is acting shady, too.
- Detective Martin Howard had a warrant for Gaige Grosskreutz's phone, but the prosecutor, Thomas Binger, instructed Detective Howard and police NOT to execute under "Marsy's Law." SOURCE: YouTube
- Howard admitted he had never used Marsy's Law before, and he didn't serve warrants for either. Marsy's Law protects victims of crimes from searches and seizures but not from serving the warrant on Grosskreutz. SOURCE: EqualRightsWI
- The Kenosha PD reached out to the FBI to try to unlock Rittenhouse's phone. SOURCE: YouTube
- Gaige Grosskreutz's warrant shows that after Kyle shot Rosenbaum, but before the other shootings, Kyle told Gaige: "I'm going to the police." This was seen in Gaige Grosskreutz's own Facebook livestream. Yet Gaige still chased Kyle down the street as he tried to get to the police. The prosecution didn't want this to be public info. SOURCES: KenoshaCountyEye, Video
- The lead detective on the case, Benjamin Antamarian, is the nephew of Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian. SOURCE: KenoshaCountyEye
- The FBI is not honest: They're a tool to go after political dissent.
- Why were the Capitol Police trying to prevent Jan 6 footage from being released? SOURCE: BizPacReview
- Look at Whitmer - why so many FBI informants in the kidnapping plot? SOURCE: Buzzfeed
- What about the Liberty City 7 hoax, the "biggest" Al Qaeda plot the FBI busted? SOURCE: TheIntercept
- Or an FBI informant was the roommate of 2 of the 9/11 hijackers? SOURCE: Newsweek
AGE-RESTRICTED OR NOT
- Last week, our coverage of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial earned an age restriction on YouTube. SOURCE: Instagram
- We'll show you how WE covered it behind the paywall since we don't want to get age-restricted again.
- LIBERAL news outlets showed the same footage and are still unrestricted. SOURCE: YouTube
- Joe Biden Stopped in His Tracks! Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Vaccine Mandate
- Here's the Real 'Controversy' About Big Bird Getting His Fauci Ouchie
- The 'tampon tax' is coming to an end
- AOC on Virginia
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!