Watch: Russian Police Stop People in Public, Demand to See Private Messages on Their Phones
The latest viral video working its way around the interwebs shows Russian police stopping people and demanding to see their phones. The police are believed to be reading citizens' private messages. They probably want to make sure no one is sharing pro-Ukraine memes or in any way sharing information not approved by Putin. In Russia, they don't have a Bill of Rights or free speech protections like we in America or elsewhere in the civilized world.
Police officers in Moscow today are stopping people, demanding to see their phones, READING THEIR MESSAGES, and refusing to release them if they refuse. This from Kommersant journalist Ana Vasilyeva. https://t.co/E8oBw3XPz1 pic.twitter.com/rxk7AmdzOp
— Kevin Rothrock (@KevinRothrock) March 6, 2022
We know the deal by this point. Every viral video purported to come from either Russia or Ukraine needs to be viewed with a critical eye. You wouldn't want to be spreading propaganda. Or I guess "Russophobia" is the new one. No, it's not the fear of Vince Russo having a creative role in wrestling again. Russophobia is a top trend on Twitter, and it's when you say unkind things about Russians. This video may not be what it looks like it is. It could possibly be taken out of context and being pushed by the pro-Ukraine side of things. We live in confusing times.
Though, let's say this video is accurate and what the reporter says it is. It's giving me a strange case of Deja Vu.
- Scary Biden Admin Plan: Private Companies Monitoring Your Text Messages Over 'Misinformation'
- Thought Police: Public Official Advocates Public Gathering Ban to Stop Spread of 'Unauthorized Information'
- Joe Biden Begs Media, Big Tech to Censor What Biden Claims Is 'Misinformation' and 'Disinformation'
- Police Being Sent Door to Door to Question Citizens Suspected of Attending Lockdown Protests. Guess Where?
- Biden Admin Demands Big Tech 'Impose Clear Consequences' for What They Deem 'Misinformation'
There are levels to this game. A country invading another country with tanks and guns and bombs is an entirely different level than a country restricting some freedom for what's deemed a "public health" crisis or a peaceful protest turned "siege." Russia ordering police to check phones is totally different than the White House strongly suggesting Facebook check memes. Everything Putin is doing is worse than anything any other world leader is doing. He probably also leaves his shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot.
There are ALSO levels to this game regarding what leaders will get away with if allowed and will try to get away with if citizens aren't paying attention.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
How To House-Break Your Joe Biden! CROWDER 911 Ep. 2 | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Gas Prices Skyrocketing! The Truth About Who’s to Blame - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: How Sanctioning Russia Will RUIN America - Louder With Crowder ›
- Poll Says if Russia Were to Invade Republicans Would Fight. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Responds to 'Disinformation Governance Board' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki on Opposition to Joe Biden's Disinformation' Board - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke ‘COMEDIANS’ Push Anti-Freedom Trucker PROPAGANDA! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trudeau ENDS 'Back the Blue!' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Bombs Jen Psaki Over 'Disinformation Board' - Louder With Crowder ›