SHOCKER! Poll Says if Russia Were to Invade Most Republicans Would Stay and Fight. Most Dems Would Run Away.
Russia invaded Ukraine, and many of the people stayed behind to fight against the invading army. President Zelenskyy and his cabinet stuck around. The former president of Ukraine stayed behind to fight, too. Even grannies stopped baking pies to prep Molotov cocktails ! The Ukrainians aren’t screwing around. It’s their country, and they’re going to defend it.
We’d hope Americans would have the intestinal fortitude to do the same if one of our enemies came to American soil with the intention to take over the country. Luckily, 55% of Americans say they would stick around and fight if Russia were to invade their country, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.
“When confronted with a terrible hypothetical that would put them in the shoes of the Ukrainians. Americans say they would stand and fight rather than seek safety in another country.”
But that number seems astoundingly low. America was founded by a generation of fighters who would rather die than bend the knee or flee. So, who are the 45% of people who would turn tail and run?
According to the poll, which separated interviewees by political affiliation, 68% of Republicans said they would stay and fight. Even that number makes me a little upset, and they don’t get any better.
The poll also found that 57% of independents would fight against a hostile invading force. But—surprise, surprise!—52% of Democrats say they would tuck their tails between their legs and get the hell out of Dodge!
The poll obviously didn’t ask what respondents’ reasons were for either staying or running away, but we can all have a little fun thinking about it. I’m sure patriotism plays a large part in why the majority of Republicans and Independents would stay and fight. Maybe those who are predisposed to such political alignments just have personalities that are also drawn to being protective.
Democrats, liberals, progressives: they’re squishy little cowards. Plus, guns are scary. And as bold as Antifa seems to be when confronting small groups or against police forces controlled by pusillanimous politicians who tie their hands, we know they’re just scared children cosplaying fighters. They’ll be some of the first to run to Canada.
So, what’s the lesson here? If war breaks out on American soil, expect the cities to empty out, and libs might want to go apologize to those conservative friends they disowned for not kowtowing to the left—they’re your best hope.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder TEARS DOWN Biden's Russian Oil Ban LIVE! Great Reset RANT! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Russian Shows Gas Prices in Russia Cheaper Than in America ... ›
- Congress Has Veto-Proof Majorities to Ban Russian Oil - Louder ... ›
- Democrats Use the 'Racist' Filibuster to Benefit Russia - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Crowder Crew Debates the Russia Situation - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Can't Answer Russia Question Without Notecard - Louder ... ›
- Russia Seeks to Sentence Pedophiles to Life in Arctic Prison ... ›
- Cardi B. Clarifies Position on Russia-Ukraine Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Russian Police Stop People in Public, Demand to See Phones ... ›
- Big ol' boy and bigger ol' girl brawl with Braum's employees ›
- Big ol' boy and bigger ol' girl brawl with Braum's employees - Louder With Crowder ›