Watch: Crowder Returns with a Musical Celebration on Why Living in 'Red America' is AWESOME
It’s been rough lately. I know you, the loyal Louder with Crowder Dot Com reader, has felt it, too. Louder with Crowder took a little hiatus for the holidays, but we’re back! And what better way to mark such a momentous occasion than a new rendition of “Back in America.”
IN RED AMERICA ("Back In America" Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
The song is a poetic celebration of red America, where men, women, and children live freely, unrestricted by overbearing COVID mandates. Where people don’t see buildings burned down regularly. Where business owners don’t need to worry about gangs of criminals smashing in their storefronts to steal whatever they can carry away. Where, you know, it’s still the United States of America and not a liberal progressive (read: regressive) dystopia.
As opposed to blue states and cities,
“Where common sense and self-defense get you accused of transphobia!”
I’m not saying that you’ll be rushing to set this jam as your new ringtone—I’m not NOT saying that—but I defy you to remain sitting still with a straight face as you rock out to what will probably go down as one of the greatest patriotic ballads of all time.
“Here in America! Where the bumpers read ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!”
Yeah, it’s really that catchy, y’all!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Man Takes Stand Against Masks By Farting in Costco Intercom ... ›
- Patriots Heckle Nancy Pelosi After Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- College Football Fans Chanting Disdain at Biden Grow Louder ... ›
- Rapper Pitbull Surprises Audience with Patriotic Message - Louder ... ›
- Proud to Be an American? | Talking With People (Sources) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Takes Stand Against Masks By Farting in Costco Intercom - Louder With Crowder ›