Watch: Piers Morgan bodyslams leftist pronoun cop with a 2-spirit penguin
Piers Morgan wants to be identified as a 2-spirit penguin. People who want to identify as frogs, god, and he/him think that Morgan is making fun of they/them. This is what led to the following clip between Morgan and, I'm guessing, a they/them.
Morgan doesn't bodyslam anyone and the person he's debating isn't a recognized officer of the law. I apologize if you found the title of this post to be misleading.
Pronoun police gets scolded by Piers Morgan. pic.twitter.com/TJUkuerALu
— Catch Up (@CatchUpFeed) April 12, 2023
Side note: It's funny how similar the non-binary pronoun cop looks to the vegan Piers shutdown earlier this year. Makes you wonder why they all look like this. It must be the soy.
Back to Morgan.
What's interesting is you want me to respect all those hundred genders however ludicrous they are...
TIME OUT! There aren't a hundred genders. There are ONLY 97 genders. Our favorites are "genderf*ck," "gender outlaw," and all the ones where it looks like someone smashed their hands on the keyboard.
...but you have zero respect for my right to identify myself in any way I see fit. So in other words it's one rule for you -- you say everyone's entitled to say they can be whatever they want -- but the moment I decided I want to be a 2-spirit penguin, you go absolutely nuts and want to control how I identify.
Morgan isn't the only person in the public eye who has spoken out. Twitter CEO Elon Musk has echoed a similar sentiment: "Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn’t ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don’t, is neither good nor kind to anyone."
Or as one of the greatest philosophers of our generation -- this mohawk dude from New Zealand -- says, "When you -- quite uninvited -- declare your pronouns to me, in spite of what you might say, you are not telling me how to address you. You are not telling me how you like to be spoken to. What you're telling me is how I must think about you."
Personally speaking, I believe in equality. You are free to identify as whatever you like. I have the equal right to think you are silly and not take your pronouns seriously.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- TikTok “Demons” Explain Their Demon-Gender, and This is Totally Normal ›
- Female prisoners threatened with extra jail time if they use 'wrong' pronoun for trans inmates ›
- 'I'm Republican now': Dude can't take it anymore when TikToker announces her 'frog' pronouns ›
- TikToker Virtue Signals Over Pronouns, Gets Slapped Across the Face by Her Cat for Doing So ›
- Watch: Based dude explains real reason for announcing 'your pronouns' with basic grammar lesson (Updated) ›
- Teen gets kicked out of Pokemon tournament after laughing about declaring - his OWN - preferred pronouns ›
- Woke teacher isn't sure if her middle school student is making fun of pronouns, needs guidance from TikTok ›
- 'It's super cool!': Hyperactive leftist explains frog pronouns because why not at this point... ›
- TikTok blonde nails why putting your pronouns on your resume disqualifies you for most employers ›
- Watch: This Specimen Identifies as 'Nightmare,' Shares Pronouns, and has Tattooed Eyes for Some Reason ›
- Trolls mock vegan protestors by munching on KFC - Louder With Crowder ›