BREAKING: Pennsylvania Judge Rules in Trump’s Favor, States Certain Ballots Should Not Be Counted
While Joe Biden is the projected president-elect, nothing is official until the vote totals are certified. Which means as long as there are examples on top of examples of irregularities and other shadiness, it's in the hands of the lawyers. Especially in Pennsylvania (see REPORT: PENNSYLVANIA BALLOTS ALLEGEDLY FOUND IN TRASH, ELECTION OFFICIAL CONFRONTED and USPS WHISTLEBLOWER GOES PUBLIC, CONFIRMS INVESTIGATION ON ALLEGED POTENTIAL MAIL-IN BALLOT FRAUD). A PA judge just ruled in the Trump Campaign's favor, basically saying that at least a certain group of votes should NOT be counted.
State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification.
Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.
Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt ruled that the SOS did not have the authority to extend it that extra three days. So any votes from that bucket from those days should not be counted against the Pennsylvania total. Or at least not be counted at this time.
How many votes that is, I have no idea. I doubt it would be near enough to flip the state to Trump. But a win is a win is a win, and there are multiple cases going on. Win another case, that's two in a row. With a third and fourth case, and suddenly the Associated Press needs to take back their projection that Biden won the state.
It's still an uphill battle. But it's a battle that isn't over yet.
Dems Advocate ELECTION FELONIES (Georgia Senate Race) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- MSNBC Shows Donald Trump Can Shock in Pennsylvania - Louder ... ›
- DENIED: Jill Stein Tries For Recount In Pennsylvania. Judge Has ... ›
- Philadelphia Postal Worker Alleges Mail-In Ballot Fraud - Louder ... ›
- Pennsylvania Screws Up, Registers 100,000 Non-Citizen Voters ... ›
- Good News? Pennsylvania Sees HUGE Democrat to Republican ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Pennsylvania He'll Lead a Strategy To ... - Louder ... ›
- A Picture of Joe Biden's Pennsylvania Speech Shows No Crowd ... ›
- Does President Trump Still Have a Shot in Pennsylvania? - Louder ... ›
- Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Goes Public with Mail Fraud ... ›
- Report: Pennsylvania Ballots Allegedly Found in Trash, Election ... ›
- NYC bishop allegedly swindled congregant out of $90,000 - Louder With Crowder ›