Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 30, 2022
Netflix CEO Reacts to Conservative Media Praise for Anti-Woke Memo: 'It’s an Interesting Time...'
Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos was put in the hot seat by the New York Times. After the company's infamous "anti-woke" memo, Sarandos has been praised or "touted" in conservative media. Since having conservative media say nice things about you automatically makes you in the wrong, the NYT wanted to know "what's up with that?"
Earlier this month, Netflix sent a memo to employees letting them know the company "lets viewers decide what’s appropriate for them, versus having Netflix censor specific artists or voices.” Employees were informed they'd have to work on content they are offended by and might read titles that make them sad. If they have a problem with it, "if you’d find it hard to support our content breadth, Netflix may not be the best place for you."
The Times asked Sarandos what it feels like to be a "conservative hero." To be clear, on behalf of the right-wing internet, literally, none of us view Sarandos as a "hero." You don't get a cookie for doing the right thing. Reaction to the memo was more towards reveling in the butthurtedness of the people to which the memo was directed. But again, when conservatives don't hate you, the New York Times thinks you've done something wrong.
Sarandos says of NYT-endorsed censorship, “It used to be a very liberal issue, so it’s an interesting time that we live in," adding “I always said if we censor in the U.S., how are we going to defend our content in the Middle East?”
It is an interesting time. This is the same Netflix that changed their fan rating system over how many people hated Amy Schumer. Now, the company sounds like they've decided going all-in on woke pablum might be bad for their bottom line. Wonder what changed.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Adam Sandler, David Spade Share Support for Chris Rock - Louder ... ›
- Katt Williams Does Two-Minutes on Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan, Theo Von Dump All Over Colin Kaepernick - Louder ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Tackles Outrage Towards New Comedy Special ... ›
- Netflix's 'The Ranch' Salutes the Great Poet of Our Time... Ronald ... ›
- LOL: Netflix Changes Review Format After Amy Schumer's Disaster ... ›
- Elon Praises Ricky Gervais' New Netflix Special - Louder With ... ›
- This weatherman was overjoyed to find he had a touchscreen - Louder With Crowder ›
- CEO lays off a bunch of people, posts crying selfie - Louder With Crowder ›
- New York Times allegedly spiked Sen. Tim Scott OpEd - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amy Schumer airs abortion tourism ad to promote comedy show - Louder With Crowder ›