Los Angeles Dodgers tells Catholics to drop dead, get bullied into reinstating drag nuns to Pride Night festivities
The Los Angeles Dodgers had invited anti-Catholic drag nuns Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to Pride Night. Then they uninvited them when they discovered people find that offensive. Now they re-invited them after being bullied by LGBTQ organizers and a Los Angeles politician.
First, the drag nuns known as the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.
The “Sisters” of Perpetual Indulgence use “go and sin some more” as their motto, and frequently dress as Jesus, Mary and other religious figures. Members also hold pub crawls that mock the Stations of the Cross, and even the Eucharist.
You may remember them from such blog posts last this 2019 classic, "ANOTHER Child Sex Offender Discovered at 'Drag Queen Story Time'." Here they are granting sainthood to the founder of Drag Queen Story Hour.
Congrats @LilMissHotMess - activist, author, and creator of Drag Queen Story Hour - on receiving the @SFSisters highest honor: SAINTHOOD! Thank you for your leadership, bravery and endless joyful glamour. pic.twitter.com/a11OwZfgKT
— Sister Roma (@SisterRoma) July 9, 2022
When Catholics raised a concern that these drag nuns mocking their religion were offensive, the Los Angeles Dodgers foolishly thought they could find common ground. They would have the Pride Night celebrating gayness, but uninvited the troupe that mocks to Holy Eucharist.
Nope! There is no common ground with the Democrat Party. Not when drag queens rank #2 on the left's pound-for-pound most marginalized rankings (behind trans people). LA Pride felt these Catholic-mocking nuns were such an important part of their agenda, they pulled out of the event. The Dodgers bent the knee and begged for forgiveness.
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) May 22, 2023
In the weeks ahead, we will continue to work with our LGBTQ+ partners to better educate ourselves, find ways to strengthen the ties that bind and use our platform to support all our fans to make up the diversity of the Dodgers family.
All fans, except for Catholics. Or anyone else who holds a single opposing viewpoint to far-left progressives.
Los Angeles County Supervisor Lindsey P. Horvath is taking credit for having the drag nuns reinstated, saying "In the spirit of Harvey Milk Day, I facilitated a dialogue of healing and reconciliation between the @Dodgers, @LADragnuns, and LGBTQ+ leaders."
Jen Van Laar, a California-based investigative reporter, calls b-b-b-bullshit.
Oh bugger off Lindsey.
Translation: "I facilitated a struggle session, enhanced with ideas of what policies the LA County Board of Supervisors could enact to make the Dodgers org very uncomfortable, and stood over their shoulders and dictated their statement." https://t.co/KfQa3uQdlP
— Jennifer Van Laar (@jenvanlaar) May 23, 2023
The anti-Catholic drag nuns are back because it would not be a celebration of gay pride without them. If only there were some way Dodgers vans could vocally express their opinion on the matter when The Sisters get their award.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Joe Biden Falls Off His Bike and Becomes a Living Meme, So Here's the Best of the Internet Mocking Him ›
- Confused Biden Can't Answer Russia Question Without Notecard, But At Least He Got Two Scoops of Ice Cream! ›
- Joe Biden Brain-Farts and Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion ›
- Judge Hands Joe Biden Major Loss, Orders a Return to Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' Immigration Policy ›
- Joe Biden's Super Annoyed SCOTUS Ruled in Favor of AZ's Voting Law. Here's Why It's Good for America ... ›
- Delaware Public 'Health' Department Causes Outrage Mocking Exercise In Order to Promote V*cc*nes ›
- Joe Biden Was Asked if He Thought Putin Killed People. His Confused Silence Is Troubling ›
- Classic Robin Williams bit mocks Joe Biden's cognitive decline ... thirteen years ago. He's president now. ›
- Watch: Baseball fan's proposal goes hysterically wrong when he gets plowed into centerfield by security ›